Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Bean & Cynthia

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Bean

Bean

This room is for Bean & Cynthia - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Cynthia   This room is for Bean & Cynthia - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 7:31 pm

Someone asked me and I wasn't opposed to that so that's what I'm probably gonna do! I don't mean to withhold that info but idk if that person would want you to know or not and I wouldn't wanna blow up their spot if they didn't just as I wouldn't blow up yours. I really don't know though, just being precautionary!
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Cynthia   This room is for Bean & Cynthia - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 7:39 pm

No worries, I get that! Same here, I know we don't have much of a line of communication, so that's understandable! I'm pretty sure the same person asked me tho, and I'm good with that Smile
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Cynthia   This room is for Bean & Cynthia - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 7:41 pm

Oh well hopefully they are the same haha I guess we'll find out. Watch it be a third party Mad This room is for Bean & Cynthia - Page 6 1f602
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Cynthia   This room is for Bean & Cynthia - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 1:56 pm

Hey how are you feeling about the double tonight? I hope you've been having a great day!
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Cynthia   This room is for Bean & Cynthia - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 2:25 pm

Haha yep! Still trying to figure out what to sing so I'm def irrationally angsty about that lmao
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Cynthia   This room is for Bean & Cynthia - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 2:37 pm

LOL right, at least we don't have to post it publicly or anything though This room is for Bean & Cynthia - Page 6 1f602 I sent mine already to get it over with and refusedddd to listen to it back, I like musicals so I just went with a Mean Girls the musical song in honour of our first boot this season <33
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Cynthia   This room is for Bean & Cynthia - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 2:38 pm

HAHAHA I'm a theatre kid too!!! I used to go to a couple broadway shows a year!
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Cynthia   This room is for Bean & Cynthia - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 2:39 pm

Omg that's so cool! Which ones were your favourites that you've gone to??
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Cynthia   This room is for Bean & Cynthia - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 2:43 pm

Wicked definitely, The Lion King is always great, Tarzan was really good lol It's been a minute since I was a kid now :/
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Cynthia   This room is for Bean & Cynthia - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 2:49 pm

I've never seen them in person, but I adoreee Wicked <3 I also love the Heathers soundrack omg that would be another favourite of mine lolol
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Cynthia   This room is for Bean & Cynthia - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 3:04 pm

HEATHERS IS A TRIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Cynthia   This room is for Bean & Cynthia - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 3:08 pm

LMAOOO SO GOOD THO! This room is for Bean & Cynthia - Page 6 1f602 This room is for Bean & Cynthia - Page 6 1f602

Bean likes this post

Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Cynthia   This room is for Bean & Cynthia - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 8:38 pm

Heyy!! Congrats on the win!
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Cynthia   This room is for Bean & Cynthia - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 8:41 pm

Thank you Bean!! I’m gonna be honest though, right now you’re my top consideration for a nomination since we don’t talk game snd I know you talk more game with a lot of others who aren’t me :/
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Cynthia   This room is for Bean & Cynthia - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 8:47 pm

I get it, no hard feelings if that's what you do but i will fight for myself lmao I used to talk to Nathan Steven and Nando as an alliance of 5 with Winnie but that dissipated when they offed Winnie. My target is them. I also was voted out already so if there was truth to Korras post when she left, you don't think I should get votes in the end and you should take me hahaha This room is for Bean & Cynthia - Page 6 1f605
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Cynthia   This room is for Bean & Cynthia - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Bean & Cynthia
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next