Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Final 2

Go down 
+6
Octavia Blake
Steven Stone
Bean
Megan Thee Stallion
Cynthia
Jessie
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Cynthia

Cynthia

Final 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 12:22 am

I figured. And no problem! Lol, yeah, the Regina vote was one of the few times I was on the wrong side of the vote as well. I was only on the wrong side for that and the Hermione vote round 6 (but thankfully I recovered well by not being accused for being on the wrong side in that round).

Looks like Nessa being our mutual target worked out then, because I know there were very few options for me who would be likely to target me at that point, and she was certainly one of them, so it seems that move aided both of us <3

Last edited by Cynthia on Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Steven Stone likes this post

Back to top Go down
Octavia Blake

Octavia Blake

Final 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 12:23 am

hey y'all! congratulations on getting this far and playing an amazing game!

Cynthia you are so deserving in every way possible and I am so so so happy for you making it here and so proud! I really did get the best trainer in the game its true! thank you for being so patient and kind with me even when I played up the not knowing anything to extremes. you are an absolute beast, amazing person and an outstanding player!

Megan, congratulations on making it here! you overcame all odds being on the block so many times and pulled through!

I dont have a good question because I think your statements were telling enough. congratulations to you both Final 2 - Page 2 2764

Cynthia likes this post

Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

Final 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 12:29 am

Octavia, you have no idea how much I appreciate you. You playing up not knowing anything was funny LOL, but ofc I had to always support my fave girl <3 I literally am so grateful for you, you coming into this house was such a blessing for me, and strategizing and talking to you were often the highlights of each round for me lmfao, you deadass kept me sane. I was SO upset when you left, but I'm so happy I could at least make you proud to some extent anyway Smile

I can't wait to know you outside this game, because genuinely, you're the sweetest, and thank you SO much for your kind words and everything Final 2 - Page 2 2764
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

Final 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 12:33 am

This could be the most anti-climatic final 2 in the history of online gaming. I may think of questions soon, but for now, I will observe.

Cynthia likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

Final 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 12:51 am

Oh and just to reiterate, Cynthia, when I approached you during the tiebreaker I was completely sincere in my offer. If you had been the reason I stayed, then I would have returned the favor and try to make final two with you so we can go back and forth and have a fun little debate. This is just embarrassing to watch. Not for you obviously. You’re clearly getting the win so good job I guess. I’m surprised you’re even pretending like you don’t already have this in the bag. As I briefly touched on in the jury house, Megan played a solid game on paper (thwarting your plan to evict me mid season and then discarding me when she didn’t need me), but everything in between, before, and after has been atrocious on account of her being inactive. It’s like shooting a fish in the barrel. At least she brought in the laughs this season.

Cynthia and Steven Stone like this post

Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

Final 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 12:58 am

See, I wasn't sure if you were sincere in that offer, but I guess I was thinking too much of what I'd do, just saying anything in order to stay and then going back on it to guarantee a win if the temptation got too great to earn that win in the end with more certainty, especially being that you'd have known you COULD go back on that deal with me and still get my vote easily. I do genuinely wish we could have had a fun debate, but in the end, what can I say, I guess I stuck to just optimizing my odds no matter how boring a move it was, which sucks, but idk, that's what I thought was best for my game, and so that's what I did in fear you'd cut me anyway for one, and in not wanting to come this far only to falter at the end.
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

Final 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 1:06 am

It definitely should be noted that while it made the game tougher playing with you two and Korra and Nessa (love her), personally, and I think everyone agrees, I really appreciate the level of commitment and expertise you guys brought to the game. It made for a really thought out and intelligent game most of the time and for that, we have to thank you guys so *the crowd goes wild* lol thank you, to all 4 trainers and the hosts for choosing to bring back great players

Hermione Granger and Cynthia like this post

Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

Final 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 1:07 am

I never really had any reason to lie to you in the game. I trusted you more than I should probably, but I don’t really care about how big a threat someone is. If I ever use that excuse it’s specifically because I just don’t see myself working with them (Alice, Lana, etc). I did take a swing, it backfired, so I figured I would just try something different. It made little sense for me to continue going after you if it didn’t work the first time, and I know that people were inching to take me out given the opportunity (proven in the jury house where basically my picture was on everyone’s dartboard). It is a game at the end of the day so I can’t be too upset. The competitive part of me is just disappointed Megan was the one who got dragged to the end when you win against virtually anyone (I wanted to cut Megan at f4 just on principle). Thanks for projecting your fears onto me I guess. Even when you were nominated I told you before nominations, and I figured it was a given since you ghosted me all day after I wanted to negotiate another deal (which seems to be deliberate since you admitted you were planning to cut me around 6 anyway).
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

Final 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 1:25 am

That's fair. From my perspective I did see you as able to win Final HOH and cut me to secure your win against anyone as well, and in that regard, maybe it didn't make sense to go after me immediately, but at that point, should I lose that one comp, I truly did think I was a goner. You took a swing and missed, but to me I thought if I gave you the chance, you very well could hit the next time. I truly didn't think it was certain you'd honor it.

I understand that about the competitive part of you being disappointed in my decision though. I feel like we might be at different stages where I guess I consider it fun in taking out the best as soon as I can, while for you it would be a more interesting and enriching experience to have had that battle even if it was riskier for you, which is more than valid, and I feel like I'd feel the same way should I get some more games under my belt, but right now, idk, I really wanted to do what I thought was best for the win alone as my priority.

As for ghosting you that day, I genuinely promise I did NOT see your message, and it was not deliberate. I think my split personality opened the room skdfjsdjkfn, I thought you weren't talking to me all day, and was like damn, the forum is quiet af. I would have heard you out, but prior to that, yes, I was aiming to take a shot at Final 6 since that was the best HOH to win, well over winning the F5 one, and since our deal to that point was until Final 5 technically, I wanted to take a shot before you could (but you beat me to it), and I wanted to take the shot with the better HOH to win over the most tricky one to deal with.

Also I do respect you wanting to take an active person to the end on principle, but I also think you had so many red team members left in the game, I also figured on principle, that team loyalty might run deeper than what you could be saying to me, but I do apologize for not seeing that clearly.

Hermione Granger likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

Final 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 1:38 am

It’s fine. I was loyal to red, but from my perspective neither of them would take me to the final two in the end, and the only person I thought would be willing to was a fellow trainer. Sometimes I did have an internal struggle with myself on what I should do and whether or not I should go back on our deal, but ultimately I convinced myself I wanted to see a fun end to the season despite losing the votes of my red team that I would have to turn on. But you’re right. Ultimately I wanted to secure the f4 HOH for safety myself, and I’m almost certain I would have won that one (clam juice now going to be the official drink for all BBQ parties <3). And I think we both know the f4 veto could have gone either way (me or you). So it’s hard to guess hypotheticals, since ultimately it didn’t happen and we aren’t living in fantasy <3. I would have been torn between you and Nathan though. But I have no idea what would happen if he’s the one allowed to vote. Maybe he keeps you and cuts Megan, as he would think he’s secured finals. Maybe he cuts you. In the end you made the right call since you’re there and I think it’s extremely commendable. Being a trainer was not easy and I think people are underestimating how tough it really was.
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

Final 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 1:54 am

That makes sense, I could see that your only shot at that point would be another trainer, I was just a stubborn ass as usual lmfao and I actually was unsure exactly how deep that red loyalty was for you, especially with Nathan, so I thought maybe you would ALSO have him as an option. If I could have read your mind, maybe I would have been more willing  Final 2 - Page 2 1f602 I'm also pretty positive you would have won that one hands down (broth going to be iconic forever it's true <3), and I agree, that Veto could have gone either way (I want to say I would have won, butttt, I did make a dumb mistake on one question, so who knows tbh). That's fair, even I felt horrible voting out Nathan, especially after the endurance comp with him, so I can't imagine how much harder it would have been for you. The hypotheticals are fun, but you're right, it's hard to tell how it would have played out since we're no longer in the moment and just looking back. In the end, I am proud of my game lol, even if it's not the most exciting end result for everyone, I do feel like the journey to get far into the game was tough (you know it too, we did have to do a lot of relying on ourselves and each other for a good bit of it), which has overall made it a really fun experience regardless Smile
Back to top Go down
Jessie

Jessie

Final 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 2:10 am

Question for both of you. What animal would you characterize Hermione as & why is it a hyena?

Cynthia and Bean like this post

Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

Final 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 2:22 am

Jessie wrote:
Question for both of you. What animal would you characterize Hermione as & why is it a hyena?

Final 2 - Page 2 7d3b4f3fcfe890b776affe4b9439af93

April Kepner, Jessie, Meowth, Cynthia, Nathan Drake and Bean like this post

Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

Final 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 2:52 am

I'm going to head to bed finally you all (that endurance comp and such is getting the best of me at this point), but if you have more questions, I'd be happy to address all of them when I wake up!! Thanks for reading and hearing me out, and I look forward to seeing you all tomorrow Final 2 - Page 2 2764
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

Final 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 8:28 am

No questions for you both, I already know how you played. I only won comps when I needed to but I didnt win the final HOH sadly, so respect to the person who got me out, that's where my vote is going. <3

And now that it's over, I really was gonna take you to F2 Cynthia. Final 2 - Page 2 1f494 My ideal final 2 was Octavia, but I didn't want to lose any trust with Hermione so voting to evict Octavia over Megan was the hardest vote I had to cast. And after that point, I really would've taken any of you to F2 except Megan.

Cynthia likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Final 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Final 2
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next