Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 3 EmptyWed May 13, 2020 4:56 pm

But I can see us as easy targets as you just won HoH and I was just on the block earlier the other night. It would make that an easier option for people to use if there's no more inactive player's to put on the block.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Ramsey

Aaron Ramsey

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 3 EmptyWed May 13, 2020 5:22 pm

Your name is coming up as a possible nominee in the big alliance room. I'm trying to deflect to the other Bob. Would you be willing to give DW 5 tokens?
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 3 EmptyWed May 13, 2020 5:29 pm

Who is bringing up my name? Is there any reason as to why?

hmm isn't DW apart of that group as well tho?
Back to top Go down
Aaron Ramsey

Aaron Ramsey

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 3 EmptyWed May 13, 2020 5:30 pm

I think it's because they don't talk to you. DW will keep you safe, that's why I wouldn't mind if she got it more than the others.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Ramsey

Aaron Ramsey

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 3 EmptyWed May 13, 2020 5:33 pm

Don't feel pressured into it though. She just told me in DM that you are safe if she wins HOH.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Ramsey

Aaron Ramsey

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 3 EmptyWed May 13, 2020 5:38 pm

If we don't want her to win though, you might have to put all 10 on her and hope someone else puts 1 on her. I think the big group is giving her 30.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 3 EmptyWed May 13, 2020 5:39 pm

Hmm weird because I have spoken to some of them in that group but not alot tho just here and there
Back to top Go down
Aaron Ramsey

Aaron Ramsey

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 3 EmptyWed May 13, 2020 5:41 pm

There's only 8 people not in the group so I guess it makes sense your name would come up. Just know I am much more loyal to you than to them. That's why I tell you about them. I hope you won't tell them Laughing.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 3 EmptyWed May 13, 2020 5:43 pm

Half of the people in that group are also in the group of our 5 but me so that means they might want me out as well then?
I trust you tho, think I want to talk to DW and see where her head is at before giving her 5 tokens. I haven't talk to anyone but you and Pedro today. And just you about HoH
Back to top Go down
Aaron Ramsey

Aaron Ramsey

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 3 EmptyWed May 13, 2020 5:45 pm

Can you just not mention what I tell you about the 10 when you talk to her? No one from the 5 said your name. Buffy and Jim haven't even talked about the hoh so far in the big group. Let me go back to see who said your name. I think it was Kway.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 3 EmptyWed May 13, 2020 5:47 pm

I mean you're the only one that has told me about the group so that does show something! I do trust you. And I have not told them and I won't.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Ramsey

Aaron Ramsey

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 3 EmptyWed May 13, 2020 5:49 pm

It was actually DW but then Kway said he supports it.

"I would probably put up some combination of Spongbob, Bob the Builder, Villanelle, and Natalie depending on how you guys feel."

^ that is what DW said. I don't think it was a straight up attack on you, just throwing names out there that are not in the 10. I talked to her after in private and asked if she can not nom you and she said ok.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 3 EmptyWed May 13, 2020 5:53 pm

I won't bring you up or mention your name!
Thanks for letting me know! If DW mentioned it how do we know that Kway or anyone is not pushing for me to go up initially or as a renom in their DMs?
Back to top Go down
Aaron Ramsey

Aaron Ramsey

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 3 EmptyWed May 13, 2020 5:56 pm

You could be right. DW said she owes me one for not nominating her so that is what I was trying cash out with her. I honestly in my heart feel like she just threw your name in there because you're not in the room.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Ramsey

Aaron Ramsey

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 3 EmptyWed May 13, 2020 5:57 pm

It's ok if DW doesn't win but we need to figure out a way to make sure someone else does and I don't know how to pull the people outside the group together. Maybe put your 10 on Jim, Buffy or Syd if you don't feel right with DW?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey
Page 3 of 34Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next