Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Aaron Ramsey

Aaron Ramsey

This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 11 EmptySat May 16, 2020 5:18 pm

They are fine glasses Sponge, don't let anyone make you feel any other way Laughing. How are you today? It already smells better in the house with Pedro gone.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 11 EmptySat May 16, 2020 5:36 pm

Thanks Aaron😌😂😂
I'm doing good! The house is so much quieter now theres deff a difference with out Pedro here for sure. How are you doing today?
Gonna be a long HoH tonight it seems
Back to top Go down
Aaron Ramsey

Aaron Ramsey

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 11 EmptySat May 16, 2020 5:41 pm

I already felt it would be something long because I looked at the season 1 challenges and saw they had a long one around this time. The schedule only has hoh tonight so it made sense. I slept in till 5pm so I can go all night Laughing.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 11 EmptySat May 16, 2020 6:02 pm

smart! I slept till almost 3 because I was tired lol but that should keep me up enough to go as long as needed for tonight. Do you remember what kind of HoH it was?
I didn't read up on season 1 I should tho
Back to top Go down
Aaron Ramsey

Aaron Ramsey

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 11 EmptySat May 16, 2020 6:08 pm

You have to post every so many minutes or you're out. Last one standing wins. I would really love to take Kway out myself but I'm open to other options. Do you have anyone you would like to see go? It can't always be about what I want Laughing.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 11 EmptySat May 16, 2020 7:59 pm

Ohh not too bad then maybe it'll be the same this time.
Well i agree with you on Kway because of everything that has been going on and from what you told me it seems like they had no issue you with me going up when the 10 was still a thing. Other than that idk but if I had to choose I'd say someone who I haven't spoken to.
Do you have other options besides Kway?
Back to top Go down
Aaron Ramsey

Aaron Ramsey

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 11 EmptySat May 16, 2020 8:04 pm

I really don't know. We can't take all the big targets out one after the other because then we are much more exposed. Right now at least I have the target on me. I was never going to let them nominate you without a fight from me. I was ready to jump in but they didn't stress it so I kept quiet waiting to see if they would bring it up again, they didn't.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 11 EmptySat May 16, 2020 8:17 pm

That's also true, you will likely need someone that's a bigger target than you as a shield. I think with Pedro gone maybe people won't look at you like a target if you don't troll as much lol. Thanks, and you also told me about it as well so I at least would've known b4 hand too
Back to top Go down
Aaron Ramsey

Aaron Ramsey

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 11 EmptySat May 16, 2020 8:38 pm

Do you find that I troll a lot? I thought I was too quiet. Yesterday I did troll a bit. I wrote in the big 10 group telling them I missed them Laughing and suggesting we should add the rest of the house.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 11 EmptySat May 16, 2020 9:02 pm

Not as much as Pedro did lol its fine with me tho but maybe ppl see it and think other wise🤔
lmao did anyone say anything
Back to top Go down
Aaron Ramsey

Aaron Ramsey

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 11 EmptySat May 16, 2020 9:04 pm

Only DW. She laughed Laughing. They are being very boring about my dashing humor. Laughing
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 11 EmptySat May 16, 2020 9:09 pm

Lol I definitely would've laughed too because it would've been so random
Back to top Go down
Aaron Ramsey

Aaron Ramsey

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 11 EmptySat May 16, 2020 9:25 pm

I was in a mood last night. I was so annoyed that neither was asking for my vote. Everyone now thinks I just listen to Buffy and that doesn't sit well with my man card.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 11 EmptySat May 16, 2020 10:07 pm

And thats because of what Kway has been saying those 2 hectic nights when they were otb
Back to top Go down
Aaron Ramsey

Aaron Ramsey

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 11 EmptySat May 16, 2020 10:10 pm

I wonder who I should go for tonight if I win.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey
Page 11 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 34  Next