Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 18 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 8:15 pm

HoH soon!
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 18 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 8:55 pm

Are you going to use your power on yourself this time or wait it out
Back to top Go down
Aaron Ramsey

Aaron Ramsey

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 18 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 8:57 pm

I'm not sure. I want to hope that Villanelle sees who is truly after her. I actually like Villanelle so I hope I don't have to but I'm nervous. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 18 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 9:02 pm

Hopefully with your noms last time she’ll see that you weren’t after her and y’all chats. I’m not sure because if you use it and you weren’t going up then it shows you don’t trust her. It’s tricky. Have you spoke with her? I haven’t yet
Back to top Go down
Aaron Ramsey

Aaron Ramsey

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 18 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 10:01 pm

I'm kind of shocked. It would have made sense to put me up but I'm happy she didn't.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 18 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 10:04 pm

Glad we’re safe! 
Wonder who’s her target if noms stay. She posted 2 from that 3 with DW
Back to top Go down
Aaron Ramsey

Aaron Ramsey

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 18 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 10:12 pm

I still feel like I could be the renom because they would have the votes to get me out probably. Especially if I sit beside Syd. If noms stays the same, are we on the same page to save Syd?
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 18 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 10:21 pm

Absolutely! 
Let’s hope noms stay the same, I think if they stay we have the votes to keep Syd. Not sure where V’s head is at but I don’t think she’ll put u up based on her noms she would’ve done it initially 🤔
Back to top Go down
Aaron Ramsey

Aaron Ramsey

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 18 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 11:06 pm

I should just keep it the same right? I don't want you, Jim or Buffy going up. I'm just scared she will ask me to use it.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 18 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 11:08 pm

Congrats! I think you should keep it the same. So none of us have to go up against possibly Syd if she wants you to use it on Big T. Just say you want to honor her noms like she honored yours when you was HoH
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 18 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 11:09 pm

Has she said anything to you yet
Back to top Go down
Aaron Ramsey

Aaron Ramsey

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 18 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 11:14 pm

She told me to do what I want. I'm just worried we won't have the votes to save Syd.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 18 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 11:19 pm

Do you think DW would vote to save Syd? Or maybe Natalie
Back to top Go down
Aaron Ramsey

Aaron Ramsey

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 18 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 11:27 pm

I don't know but Cameron seems on board. I just dm'd her. I never really talk to her though so she could be lying. Do you have anyone you can convince?
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 18 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 11:29 pm

Not sure but I’m going to see if I can get Natalie on board with keeping Syd. I’ll message Cameron in a few too and see where her head is at and see if she tells me the same.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey
Page 18 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next