Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 24 EmptyFri May 22, 2020 12:09 am

Opp feel better lol and happy to make you laugh. Sp you're voting her out as well?
Back to top Go down
Aaron Ramsey

Aaron Ramsey

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 24 EmptyFri May 22, 2020 12:24 am

100%. I just get a bad feeling with Jim, but I always have a bad feeling since I get the sense he can't stand having to work with Buffy lol.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 24 EmptyFri May 22, 2020 12:52 am

Did he confirm with you he will vote DW out? Lol
Haha Haha you asked him about that what he thinks about working with her
Back to top Go down
Aaron Ramsey

Aaron Ramsey

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 24 EmptyFri May 22, 2020 1:18 am

He just always gives me vibes like he doesn't like her. I know she's pushy with him sometimes and he doesn't like it. No he is weird with me.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 24 EmptyFri May 22, 2020 1:22 am

Yeah he hasn't told me either lol ive asked.
Idk if he does or doesn't but I'm sure its just because of a game perspective.
Do you know who's voting to evict DW besides from us
Back to top Go down
Aaron Ramsey

Aaron Ramsey

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 24 EmptyFri May 22, 2020 1:35 am

I know Natalie is no use even asking. I'm working on Cameron and Villanelle said she would vote her too. I had an idea if you're into it. Cameron just told me she feels like she has no #1 in the game. Maybe you should try and scoop her up and act like you don't have one either. If Jim and Villanelle flip, we will need Cameron.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 24 EmptyFri May 22, 2020 1:41 am

I mean you can always try with Natalie lol. Yeah Cameron is cool they're unsure at the moment so I told them we can check back in in the morning and decide
Back to top Go down
Aaron Ramsey

Aaron Ramsey

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 24 EmptyFri May 22, 2020 2:38 am

If we can get Cameron, we are for sure 3 and Buffy breaks the tie. If the vote comes out 3-3 it means Villanelle and Jim lied to Buffy and I will let her do her thing and go after them if she's mad enough. I just think it's weird and dumb to lie about the vote this round since it will be easy to know who voted who.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 24 EmptyFri May 22, 2020 3:18 am

Okay lmk if Cameron is down. Feel like its 50/50 rn it seems but luckily Buffy gets to break the tie and do her thing. Agreed because it's obvious where your vote stands lmao so why lie
Back to top Go down
Aaron Ramsey

Aaron Ramsey

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 24 EmptyFri May 22, 2020 3:31 am

When there were like 10 votes, maybe, but not with 6 imo. I will, hopefully my magic worked.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 24 EmptyFri May 22, 2020 3:38 am

Yeah 6 is too obvious lol. Magic nice what kind of spell did you use
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 24 EmptyFri May 22, 2020 11:02 am

Hey Aaron! I just wanted to let you know where my head is at right now and because I trust you I thought you should know. I'm going to keep DW, I feel like everyone is voting/voted that way and I don't want to be the odd one out. If I vote to evict her both of us are going to be the only two who voted that way. No one knows we're working together so with the way we vote tonight that will be clear as well. I know you said do what's best for your game earlier and do what I need to do and I feel this is best for the both of us. I haven't confirmed JABBS with anyone when asked and I haven't thrown you or even Buffy under the bus at all throughout the game and I won't do that now. I hope you understand where I'm coming from with this, I didn't want to lie to you or anything because that's not my thing. I know you've done what's best for you in this game which is fine I get it and I feel like this is what's best for me but also for us moving foward. With tonight's vote you'll see I wasn't lying to you with my vote unlike possibly everyone else if the vote does come out 4-1. If it comes out the other way then I screwed up lol
Back to top Go down
Aaron Ramsey

Aaron Ramsey

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 24 EmptyFri May 22, 2020 2:42 pm

I had a gut feeling Jim was up to something. Thank you for being up front with me Spongebob. I get why you had to go with the grain on this one. No hard feelings buddy.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Ramsey

Aaron Ramsey

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 24 EmptyFri May 22, 2020 2:43 pm

I actually told Jim to just tell me up front if he was thinking about anything. I wanted to be prepared to do damage control. He's so annoying.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 24 EmptyFri May 22, 2020 2:54 pm

Yeah I had a feeling as well when we talked last night he didn't give me an answer and when I asked again he ignored the question. I tried asking a third time but he never responded lol so that was basically telling to me.

And of course! You've been up front with me as well so I wanted to do the same with you as well. Idk why he didn't say tbh he should've let it be known but I guess not. At least now you'll know and won't be shocked if the votes happen to be 4-1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey
Page 24 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next