Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 30 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 27 EmptyMon May 25, 2020 7:22 pm

Have y'all talked at all yet?
Back to top Go down
Aaron Ramsey

Aaron Ramsey

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 27 EmptyMon May 25, 2020 7:37 pm

Yes he is trying to make an alliance telling me we need to get the coasters out. I'm going along with him but I don't trust him.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 27 EmptyMon May 25, 2020 7:47 pm

Oh okay, he hasn't mentioned anything like that to me yet. Just said he doesn't know where he stands or what side to choose if there is one. I guess will see tonight if anything changes lol. Yeah idk if I can trust him either so I'm doing the same going along as well.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 27 EmptyMon May 25, 2020 8:26 pm

How does it feel to be smarter than a 5th grader lol
Back to top Go down
Aaron Ramsey

Aaron Ramsey

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 27 EmptyMon May 25, 2020 8:33 pm

I'm so happy lol. Spongebob I don't know what to do. I was going to just nominate Cameron and Natalie but now everyone is telling me that Jim has been against me the whole time.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 27 EmptyMon May 25, 2020 8:41 pm

Lmao you won HoH! Are you really shocked tho? 😂
Yes! I was going to tell you if you wanted my suggestion I’d say nominate Jim. Are you still going for DW? I don’t think the votes are there tbh because everyone who kept her will most likely do it again. What has he been saying behind you back
Back to top Go down
Aaron Ramsey

Aaron Ramsey

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 27 EmptyMon May 25, 2020 9:03 pm

I nominated Natalie and Cameron. I didn't have it in me to put Jim up but I might have to if veto is used.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 27 EmptyMon May 25, 2020 9:09 pm

Who’s your target out of the 2 if veto is not used?
You can always talk it out with Jim first too and see where his head is at as well.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Ramsey

Aaron Ramsey

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 27 EmptyMon May 25, 2020 9:31 pm

I would say Natalie to be honest. She's that girl everyone will want to drag along.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 27 EmptyMon May 25, 2020 9:54 pm

I can see that happening tbh. If veto is won you want noms to stay the same right ?
Back to top Go down
Aaron Ramsey

Aaron Ramsey

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 27 EmptyMon May 25, 2020 10:09 pm

Yes I would like it to stay the same because I don't have the heart to be the one to nominate Jim and I might have to.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Ramsey

Aaron Ramsey

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 27 EmptyMon May 25, 2020 10:09 pm

What do you think? I want your input too I just feel bad asking in case you think I'm just trying to use it against you.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 27 EmptyMon May 25, 2020 10:17 pm

I mean I would hope you wouldn’t! As I have been loyal since the start and as you can see clearly no one includes me in any alliances since the start of this game besides me being JABBS. Which is sad lmao but I trust you so no worries! If noms stay the same then Nat will go assuming everyone votes that way. If veto is used then I guess you would have to put Jim. But would he now be your target or will it now be Cameron?
Back to top Go down
Aaron Ramsey

Aaron Ramsey

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 27 EmptyMon May 25, 2020 11:03 pm

I want Cameron to go. Of course you are not touching the block, don't even think about it. I just want to make sure Cameron leaves. Buffy will try to get me to put Jim up and I don't want to.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 27 EmptyMon May 25, 2020 11:09 pm

Who do you want to put up then?
Tbh Idk anything about that alliance that y’all were talking about in the group topic but Cameron just told me they didn’t create anything and that Jim made it up because he feels he was going to touch the block. Idk how true that is but I wanted you to know so u can make sure before u make a decision. Because what if they’re being truthful in that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey
Page 27 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 30 ... 34  Next