Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Welcome Evicted Houseguests

Go down 
+6
Big T
Madison Rose
Kway
Bob The Builder
Peter
Arisa Cox
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Peter

Peter

Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 9 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 5:00 pm

I’m ambivalent towards DW rofl
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 9 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 5:04 pm

I don’t say that as shade. I just don’t get why she’s surprised Buffy would turn on her when she had a heads up and she refused to hear us out. I do empathize with her but she had a chance. That being said, if she does get some justice, it might be interesting. She does has a strong personality which is what I respect. Props to you.
Back to top Go down
Big T

Big T

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 9 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 6:11 pm

Peter wrote:
Rofl I’m guessing she either somewhat trusted me or just forgot or didn’t care lmao (I don’t think it’s the first option tho lmaoo). So how did you and Buffy react when Madison brought me into your final five deal rofl what a mess <3

That basically just gradually got bigger as we went. It started as a final 3 with me and Buffy then turned into a final 4 with Jim and then a final 5 with you
Back to top Go down
Big T

Big T

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 9 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 6:12 pm

But trust if I see DW Natalie or Dany win HoH tonight I will be hosting a celebration ☺
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 9 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 6:26 pm

Im up for anybody winning tbh, I just wanna see a game being played. <3
Back to top Go down
Big T

Big T

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 9 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 9:47 pm

DW MY GIRLLLLLL
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 9 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 9:56 pm

Thoughts on all these powers being hilariously wasted?
Back to top Go down
Big T

Big T

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 9 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 10:00 pm

wait wtf why did Buffy use that on V?
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 9 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 10:02 pm

Not sure but it’s so lulzy, they just won these powers. Shouldn’t they wait until after we get back lmao
Back to top Go down
Big T

Big T

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 9 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 10:02 pm

AND AARON USING HIS IDOL ON BUFFY?!?! WTH IS HE DOIN OFNPNAF
Back to top Go down
Big T

Big T

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 9 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 10:03 pm

In all honestly Buffy should have used hers on herself and Aaron should have used his idol on himself. If the impression DW gave me was correct it was Buffy and Aaron going up if there were no powers
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 9 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 10:04 pm

Yeah wtf was not expecting Buffy using it on someone else and Aaron to use it on Buffy. Who are we getting as nominees? Aaron I’m guessing and...?
Back to top Go down
Big T

Big T

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 9 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 10:06 pm

Aaron and I'm guessing either Cam or Jim
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 9 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 10:06 pm

Also I’m L I V I N G for Queen Dany right now <3
Back to top Go down
Big T

Big T

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 9 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 10:07 pm

FR she is giving me all this wonder energy and I love it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome Evicted Houseguests
Page 9 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next