Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Welcome Evicted Houseguests

Go down 
+5
Momo
Rose the Hat
Cent
Riku
Arisa Cox
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Riku

Riku

Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 8:04 pm

Wow didn’t see that coming!!!
Back to top Go down
R

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 8:05 pm

Ugh I’m mad. I would’ve done well in this comp Lol. Fun fact: I actually visited the the National Centre for civil and human rights. It was quite the experience. Would DEFINITELY recommend
Back to top Go down
Momo

Momo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 8:05 pm

If u want spoilers just ask lol. I said liza and ari were coming for him
Back to top Go down
Momo

Momo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 8:06 pm

Rue Bennett wrote:
Ugh I’m mad. I would’ve done well in this comp Lol. Fun fact: I actually visited the the National Centre for civil and human rights. It was quite the experience. Would DEFINITELY recommend  

Where is it?
Back to top Go down
R

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 8:07 pm

Atlanta Georgia
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 8:13 pm

Damn momo look at you having some intel!!
Back to top Go down
R

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 8:14 pm

Riku wrote:
Damn momo look at you having some intel!!

Lol you can literally just read the threads. Hardly spoilers lol
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 8:22 pm

I know but might as well make him feel good about it 😂😂
Back to top Go down
Momo

Momo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 8:24 pm

Sad
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 9:21 pm

Gotta love these nominations.
Back to top Go down
Momo

Momo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 9:26 pm

Not kam Sad
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 9:27 pm

If I win a battle back into the game, those two who were nominated would’ve been my biggest targets.
Back to top Go down
Momo

Momo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 9:37 pm

Why? I feel like ari and liza are controling the game. Klaus and kam are in the bottom imo
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 9:42 pm

Rose you’ve been targeting kam for a while now you must be loving this right now 😂😂😍
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 9:55 pm

From my perspective, Klaus and Kam were the two biggest contributors to my eviction. They tried to make me look far worse than I was. I was making a lot of connections with people for sure, but so does everyone in these games. My acts were not as egregious as they were painting them to be during my eviction night. It was smart to get rid of me, but Klaus is definitely just as sneaky as I am. Good on him for using all the stuff he figured out on me to his advantage though.

If there is a battle back, I will be excited to kick either of their asses in it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome Evicted Houseguests
Page 8 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next