Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Welcome Evicted Houseguests

Go down 
+5
Momo
Rose the Hat
Cent
Riku
Arisa Cox
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 9:59 pm

Perception doesn't always equal reality either, BB is a hard game and there's no way of really knowing who's "running the show" especially in BB. It might be easier to spot in maybe Survivor though.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 9:59 pm

Haha dont forget about the rest of us. And don’t forget about the only one to beat you in a showdown for HOH. Don’t underestimate anyone is what I’m trying to say.
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 10:00 pm

Oh no! I'm not saying I'm going to WIN the challenge lol. I just want to make sure to do better than either of those two loll.
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 10:02 pm

No matter what, whoever wins it (if there even is going to be one), I'll be rooting for them!!! Even if it's someone who is evicted tonight.
Back to top Go down
Momo

Momo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 10:05 pm

Well , i feel like klaus is going home. So i would be excited for u be cheering for him haha
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 10:15 pm

If Klaus re-enters the game via battle back, I will for sure root for him. Klaus was definitely not a mean person to me at all, he was friendly to me anytime I talked with him. Though, I knew pretty much right away that he was suspicious of me and was going around the house asking questions about me to try to build a case against me. But that's all game related stuff, he was nice on a personal level though.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 10:28 pm

Yeah more than likely we will be seeing Klaus here later. Deff gonna be interesting to see how the battle back goes if there is one
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 10:50 pm

Kam calling it quits, when things get hard. Waste of time.
Back to top Go down
Momo

Momo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 10:51 pm

Rose the Hat wrote:
Kam calling it quits, when things get hard. Waste of time.

U really hate her uh? She might be playing so that people dont seem her as a threat
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 11:36 pm

I don’t hate anybody! If she’s doing it for strategy than good for her, but oftentimes i when i see people say things like that, they mean it.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 11:42 pm

This house be fucking crazy y’all
Back to top Go down
Hailey Burns

Hailey Burns

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 11:57 pm

what good
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 12:26 am

Woah!!!!!!!! Hailey back from the dead!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hailey Burns

Hailey Burns

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 12:28 am

yeah wait arisa i didn't know one of us may or may not return
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 12:30 am

You didn’t miss anytbjng girl it didn’t happen yet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome Evicted Houseguests
Page 9 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next