Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Welcome Evicted Houseguests

Go down 
+5
Momo
Rose the Hat
Cent
Riku
Arisa Cox
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
R

Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 6:12 pm

Rose the Hat wrote:
It’s when you can hide from appearing that you are online

Oooo I wanna hide too!
Klaus u owe me a forum tip!
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 6:13 pm

Lol honestly Rose the rooms was just an excuse. I was just scared of you in the game. I knew you were playing hard and would be hard to beat in comps. I wanted shelli gone next instead of Momo but I didn’t push David too hard

Last edited by Klaus Hargreeves on Sat Jun 20, 2020 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 6:13 pm

It’s under preferences when you click your profile on the top
Back to top Go down
R

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 6:15 pm

Gracias sis!
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 6:17 pm

Rue let’s pretend I gave you that tip and we call it even, deal?
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 6:17 pm

Rue Bennett wrote:
Also what if that luxury thing is like the boxes and someone could open a box that activates the battle back?! 😲
Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 14 B09c90474a8ceae4110e1e03b26f2b555df36ae4
I hope so!
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 6:18 pm

Probably has something to do with boxes because I can’t see them doing a luxury comp without it. They could have powers for us to do as a group beyond the grave or maybe they’ll just have a person or two come back just because of the box. Who knows what’s gonna happen during that comp
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 6:19 pm

Klaus Hargreeves wrote:
Lol honestly Rose the rooms was just an excuse. I was just scared of you in the game. I knew you were playing hard and would be hard to beat in comps. I wanted shelli gone next instead of Momo but I didn’t push David too hard

I figured as much. For what it’s worth, but doesn’t really matter much now, I would’ve sided with working with you over some of the other connections I made I think. You were actually the first person to talk with me I think.

A few people messaged me telling me that you were asking them questions about me, so I knew you were getting sketched out by me. Barney, Liza and a few others reached out.

You did good in the game though, there’s no shame in going out the way you did.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 6:19 pm

Klaus my buddy how you been man. Been a while since I’ve heard from you!!!
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 6:22 pm

Rose the Hat wrote:
Klaus Hargreeves wrote:

I figured as much. For what it’s worth, but doesn’t really matter much now, I would’ve sided with working with you over some of the other connections I made I think. You were actually the first person to talk with me I think.

A few people messaged me telling me that you were asking them questions about me, so I knew you were getting sketched out by me. Barney, Liza and a few others reached out.

I think what it was is that you took going up twice so personal that you started being weird with me and Kam. That was my trio. I planned to stay loyal to both of you and Riku. Then you went after Riku and starting winning back to back and I was like damnnn Sad Kam was done with you for so long and I was trying to make peace in that group.  then you lied to barney about me so I knew I had to stay up. Lol. It’s all love though!! We both played a good game

Last edited by Klaus Hargreeves on Sat Jun 20, 2020 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 6:23 pm

Riku wrote:
Klaus my buddy how you been man. Been a while since I’ve heard from you!!!
Riku!!!!!! My guy! I missed you man lol I was waiting for you to battleback but I’m here with you now 😂 the game got so crazy after you left
Back to top Go down
R

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 6:27 pm

Klaus Hargreeves wrote:
Rue let’s pretend I gave you that tip and we call it even, deal?
Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 14 Tenor
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 6:28 pm

Klaus Hargreeves wrote:
Rose the Hat wrote:
Klaus Hargreeves wrote:

I think what it was is that you took going up twice so personal that you started being weird with me and Kam. That was my trio. I planned to stay loyal to both of you and Riku. Then you went after Riku and starting winning back to back and I was like damnnn Sad Kam was done with you for so long and I was trying to make peace in that group.  then you lied to barney about me so I knew I had to stay up. Lol

Lmaoooo. Yeah that was one of my best lies. I basically faked a PM from you to me.

Barney confronted me with how somebody told him I was gunning for him in round 1. And my gut was telling me that it was you who told him that lie. So I wanted to get ahead of it just in case Barney won that HOH, I wanted to look like you were lying to him so I made up a fake PM to make it look like you were trying to pit us against each other.

That Riku eviction was a mess because he wasn’t my original target. I wanted it to be Lauren but she won out of nowhere and it really messed things up. I was definitely attracted to the overall idea of working with Riku if he survived the eviction. I was too wishy washy with people when they asked me who I wanted the target to be after Lauren won POV.

Last edited by Rose the Hat on Sat Jun 20, 2020 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 6:39 pm

Rose the Hat wrote:
Klaus Hargreeves wrote:
Rose the Hat wrote:
Klaus Hargreeves wrote:

I think what it was is that you took going up twice so personal that you started being weird with me and Kam. That was my trio. I planned to stay loyal to both of you and Riku. Then you went after Riku and starting winning back to back and I was like damnnn Sad Kam was done with you for so long and I was trying to make peace in that group.  then you lied to barney about me so I knew I had to stay up. Lol

Lmaoooo. Yeah that was one of my best lies. I basically faked a PM from you to him.

Barney confronted me with how somebody told him I was gunning for him in round 1. And my gut was telling me that it was you who told him that lie. So I wanted to get ahead of it just in case Barney won that HOH, I wanted to look like you were lying to him so I made up a fake PM to make it look like you were trying to pit us against each other.

That Riku eviction was a mess because he wasn’t my original target. I wanted it to be Lauren but she won out of nowhere and it really messed things up. I was definitely attracted to the overall idea of working with Riku if he survived the eviction. I was too wishy washy with people when they asked me who I wanted the target to be after Lauren won POV.
that was a good move to be honest cuz I was so confused. Barney told me after you left though and I literally had to provide evidence that it didn’t happen. He wanted to target me but he forgave me after the evidence and was seemingly too loyal to me. Balancing him and Kam was HARD.
Back to top Go down
Momo

Momo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 7:11 pm

Did people believe what i said in that post? It was tue but i also get that i looked insane and its probably easy to say i was lying
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome Evicted Houseguests
Page 14 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next