Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Welcome Evicted Houseguests

Go down 
+5
Momo
Rose the Hat
Cent
Riku
Arisa Cox
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Momo

Momo

Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 5:27 pm

Hey Klaus! Of course no hard feelings. Btw ari is lying when she said that i told her u are nominating her. Thats such a lie.
And i nominated rue as a pawn, but no one wanted to vote patrick out and when u called me out I stopped trying to get her to stay.

And, did Kam talk to u about me? She was the one i trusted the most
Back to top Go down
R

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 5:33 pm

How u gon put the least connected person as a pawn next to most connected person and thought that had a chance to work lol
Granted you never completely know what’s going on but that penny comp opened my eyes at least about Patrick lol
Back to top Go down
R

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 5:36 pm

Klaus Hargreeves wrote:
Rue Bennett wrote:
The one thing I feel like a clown for is how I was blindly Kam’s biggest  cheerleader when the reality is I was everyone’s  neglected side chick 🙃
Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 13 980b344d45f1fbc3197f69ea951b83da
so Kam and I talked about you a lot actually. Kam said you weren’t open with her and she didn’t realize how much you actually liked her until you got evicted

That DM Glitch low key screws me over. I’d be writing paragraphs to her and it would often not send the whole thing. Would have to send warnings before my posts. After awhile it became annoying so I gave up.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 6:04 pm

Momo wrote:
Hey Klaus! Of course no hard feelings. Btw ari is lying when she said that i told her u are nominating her. Thats such a lie.
And i nominated rue as a pawn, but no one wanted to vote patrick out and when u called me out I stopped trying to get her to stay.

yeah Kam had the same feeling about you and rue. She didn’t realize how much y’all liked her until y’all got evicted
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 6:05 pm

Rue Bennett wrote:
Klaus Hargreeves wrote:
Rue Bennett wrote:
The one thing I feel like a clown for is how I was blindly Kam’s biggest  cheerleader when the reality is I was everyone’s  neglected side chick 🙃
Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 13 980b344d45f1fbc3197f69ea951b83da
so Kam and I talked about you a lot actually. Kam said you weren’t open with her and she didn’t realize how much you actually liked her until you got evicted

That DM Glitch low key screws me over. I’d be writing paragraphs to her and it would often not send the whole thing.  Would have to send warnings before my posts. After awhile it became annoying so I gave up.
if Arisa got around to setting our room up, we could’ve had a thing going rue. Kam would’ve 100% trusted you
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 6:06 pm

Klaus why you hidden??? Lmao
Back to top Go down
R

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 6:06 pm

Klaus Hargreeves wrote:
Momo wrote:

yeah Kam had the same feeling about you and rue. She didn’t realize how much y’all liked her until y’all got evicted

Look who’s copy pasting now? 😝
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 6:07 pm

Wow it looks like everyone is making private rooms like crazy. People are over aligning like there’s no tomorrow. 🙂
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 6:08 pm

Rue Bennett wrote:
Klaus Hargreeves wrote:
Momo wrote:

I learnt from you 😂
Back to top Go down
R

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 6:08 pm

The more I watched that gif, the more I want some wine
Back to top Go down
R

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 6:09 pm

Klaus Hargreeves wrote:
Rue Bennett wrote:
Klaus Hargreeves wrote:
Momo wrote:

I learnt from you 😂

My impact
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 6:09 pm

Rose the Hat wrote:
Klaus why you hidden??? Lmao
I don’t know 😂 I set it to that this morning and I don’t want to change
Back to top Go down
R

What’s hidden? 👀
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 6:11 pm

It’s when you can hide from appearing that you are online
Back to top Go down
R

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 6:11 pm

Also what if that luxury thing is like the boxes and someone could open a box that activates the battle back?! 😲
Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 13 B09c90474a8ceae4110e1e03b26f2b555df36ae4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome Evicted Houseguests
Page 13 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next