Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Carly & Tyler

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 8:12 pm

ugh i wish we coulda helped each other we coulda divided up parts of the forum like i'm sure other people were doing
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 8:28 pm

crap it wasn't me i promise. I was actually kind of confident too please please please tell me u got it
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 8:37 pm

tylerrrrr please tell me u actually did get it Sad
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 8:39 pm

On my life it's not me. I'm super nervous right now.
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 9:45 pm

ugh i wanted in the veto. do u think u would use it if u won?
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 11:14 pm

No probably not because we don't know who the HOH is. I keep telling you, I don't want to risk you going up silly. I don't care about this vote. I barely talk to either. Who do you want out?
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 11:17 pm

LOL i asked that way before!!

i am not just sayingthis  to avoid giving a name but i have 0 preference I don't talk to either so i might just wait and see if either campaign to me.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 11:28 pm

I do know that they think Sandra or Celine are the HOH. Whoever stays might go after Celine.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 11:28 pm

Which is not good for us
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 11:31 pm

omg really? I could see it. Don't Layla/Sandra have issues?

which one are u leaning towards eliminating? have u heard honestly either nominee say anything about me? lol
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 12:41 am

The thing is I'm scared to say something. I trust that you are with me, but only with me to a certain point. You have no idea how many times I want to come in here and talk game with you but I'm scared. I feel like we don't even vote together most rounds. 

I'll give it a shot though. Layla and I had a falling out in the game because I refused to go after you and Celine. So yesterday she got her revenge by telling Celine something I had told her. She twisted what I said too, she didnt even use the right words and made it sound bad. Then she ran to me to tell me what she did. Claimed it was to get tea from Celine. Meanwhile I was talking to Celine so I wanted to get the elephant out of the room. I told her Layla came clean about what she did. Celine and I talked it out and then Celine told me that Layla had asked her to keep it quiet. 

Moral of the story, Layla is a shit disturber in this game. She doesn't win HOH but gets mad if you don't nominate who she wants. The day I made my speech about people doing their own dirty work, I know many didn't get it, but that's why I was talking to.
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 12:49 am

Tyler I would never repeat anything u say, I trust u completely. If I ever do feel free to target me immediately. Please tell me things when you want to I’m so on the outside I barely have a grasp of what’s going on. 2 people have told me Layla has said shady things about me so that’s not too surprising but Layla of course to me at least acts like she has my back.

Which round have we not voted together? I honestly feel like we’ve voted together every round unless I’m blanking.

So she really wanted u to nom me? Why me lol what did I ever do to her

Also do u believe that Sandra was the one pushing for u to be the replacement?
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 12:57 am

Celine admitted to me yesterday that she has not voted with the better room because she felt it was never discussed much, just told. She made valid points about how even when our room won, it was never the moves made to further us. I think that chat we had made it clear to me that I didn't manage my allies well in this game. I got sucked into getting paired with them and feeling like I had to appease to them because they kept winning HOHs.

Before Aang and Marianne won the HOH, you were their target. You had saved yourself with veto twice and they were scared of you. Every single time I would win HOH, Layla would say to backdoor you and I would say no. I never told them about the Better room though. Then a couple rounds ago, they switch to wanting Celine out before you. It's only when I was up all night doing HOH that I compared notes with Carter on some things and I realized Layla was trying to boss all our HOHs. I guess she was getting really mad because Carter wouldn't nominate Celine.
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 1:03 am

PLEASE I won those vetoes b/c people (I think you actually? Idr Lmao) helped me both times. I’ve been working my ass off to get an HOH but can’t do it.

I kind of figured I was their target before Marianne and Aang upset the norm with their noms. Can I ask... and again everything stays between us I PROMISE. You said I was “their” target so obviously multiple people wanted me out... can I ask who other than Layla? Obviously people still in the game.... I promise Tyler I won’t blab what you say.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 1:15 am

Layla and Keke were the main ones. Keke leaving that round also helped you because she was wrapped around Layla's finger. Trust me, I got YELLED at by Layla the night of the HOH chain. I wasn't picking her enough to her liking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Carly & Tyler
Page 9 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 29  Next