Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for AOC & Tyler

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

This room is for AOC & Tyler - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Tyler   This room is for AOC & Tyler - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 4:36 am

Tyler Durden wrote:
Trust me, if I could win less, I would. I'm sure it's not like you never try either. Some of those challenges are luck based. There's a difference to me between someone that floats from side to side just for safety because they either don't want to win or can't win. Versus someone who might not be winning the challenges, but they have their alliance and contribute with other things. Sandra and Carly are talkers. Sandra gone and Carly probably mad at me, hopefully I will be less drained and we can talk more for real real.

I definitely try!
I especially wanted to win the "before or after" HOH comp last week...
I came so close to winning that one.

Yeah, I'd like to think I'm contributing a little bit just by being here and being a vote and all.

Sandra REALLY liked to talk lmao
I enjoyed all our conversations, and I love her but even I admit she could talk a bit much sometimes lol
Hopefully, you have more time for me now, I'd love that <3
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

This room is for AOC & Tyler - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Tyler   This room is for AOC & Tyler - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 8:11 pm

Hey Tyler
I am such an idiot.
I now realize I made the wrong choice in evicting Carter and trusting Carly in general...
Carly approached me when she won the HOH, and I'm admitting to you, that's when I turned to the other side cuz you and Audrey seemed like such huge threats at the time
But I was wrong.
I should've never betrayed the CAATs. Eespecially Carter, I can't even explain how shitty I'm feeling right now.
I'm not expecting you to, but just letting you know, if I stay my target will be Carly.
I don't even care about winning anymore, I just wanna avenge Carter.
Back to top Go down

This room is for AOC & Tyler
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8