Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for AOC & Tyler

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

This room is for AOC & Tyler - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Tyler   This room is for AOC & Tyler - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 10:50 pm

Yeah, I'm glad the noms stayed the same.
Hopefully we have the votes to get Aang out.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Tyler   This room is for AOC & Tyler - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 11:52 am

Looks like we had our first easy vote last night lol. Something in the air tells me it won't be so easy tonight.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez likes this post

Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Tyler   This room is for AOC & Tyler - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 5:28 pm

We sure did!
Looks like almost everyone wanted Aang out over Percy lol
Oh god, I mean it's unlikely that things will go our way two nights in a row but let's just hope!
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Tyler   This room is for AOC & Tyler - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 6:20 pm

I worry about Percy waking up one day and starting to play, winning challenges.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Tyler   This room is for AOC & Tyler - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 6:28 pm

Yeah, I guess that's a possibility if he decides to be more active.
I hope not though...
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Tyler   This room is for AOC & Tyler - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 8:02 pm

Hey Tyler!!!
Congrats on winning the HOH <3
I seriously commend you for having the patience to pay attention to that movie thoroughly!!
I watched it too, but it was too boring to memorize lol
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Tyler   This room is for AOC & Tyler - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 8:13 pm

I spent 4 hours watching it this afternoon so it was pretty fresh. Do you have suggestions? I understand if you don't want to throw names out, but felt like asking.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Tyler   This room is for AOC & Tyler - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 8:18 pm

Tyler Durden wrote:
I spent 4 hours watching it this afternoon so it was pretty fresh. Do you have suggestions? I understand if you don't want to throw names out, but felt like asking.

That makes sense!
I watched it, but I did it last night just once so my memory of the movie wasn't that fresh...

Um, not really in particular!
But I'll support whatever you do, cuz I trust your decision <3
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Tyler   This room is for AOC & Tyler - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 10:22 pm

I'm not feeling top notch right now to go into details, but we have to talk later. I have people telling me to put you up right now. I won't, but you need to know.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Tyler   This room is for AOC & Tyler - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 10:23 pm

Tyler Durden wrote:
I'm not feeling top notch right now to go into details, but we have to talk later. I have people telling me to put you up right now. I won't, but you need to know.

Omg, thank you so much for telling me that!
And thank you so much for not listening to them.
I appreciate that so much.
Yeah, let's talk later.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Tyler   This room is for AOC & Tyler - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 10:34 pm

I want to tell you who it is, but it's actually someone I like. I just know that they do not always have my best interest at heart. I'm not sure if this is your first game. Have you ever had an ally you know is bullshitting you all the time, but you just can't help love them? It's how I feel about this person. I actually trust you more, but I do talk to them more.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Tyler   This room is for AOC & Tyler - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 10:56 pm

Tyler Durden wrote:
I want to tell you who it is, but it's actually someone I like. I just know that they do not always have my best interest at heart. I'm not sure if this is your first game. Have you ever had an ally you know is bullshitting you all the time, but you just can't help love them? It's how I feel about this person. I actually trust you more, but I do talk to them more.

Yeah, I totally understand if you don't wanna name that person <3
It is, but I think I know what you mean. 
Like, maybe you don't trust them fully but you love them on a personal level?
As a huge fan of BB, I feel like I've seen plenty of relationships like that on the real show lol
Again, thank you for telling me this information and having my back!
I really appreciate it  Smile
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Tyler   This room is for AOC & Tyler - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 12:53 am

Sorry for flaking out and leaving you in suspense. I was pretty pissed off at my veto performance and needed to gather myself lol. I hope I can trust you with this......It was Celine.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Tyler   This room is for AOC & Tyler - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 1:15 am

Tyler Durden wrote:
Sorry for flaking out and leaving you in suspense. I was pretty pissed off at my veto performance and needed to gather myself lol. I hope I can trust you with this......It was Celine.

Oh no, it's okay, I understand <3

Wow. I'm actually really shocked cuz I do talk to her pretty often, almost every day, and I felt good with her...
It's sad but I guess I can't trust everyone in this game... 
3K is on the line so I do get why some people are willing to play dirty...
Thank you for telling me this information! I will definitely keep it to myself
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Tyler   This room is for AOC & Tyler - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 1:59 am

Celine Dion wrote:
My preference would be maybe AOC just because you can guarantee an actual player leaves but she is still useless enough that you really don’t have to worry about revenge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Tyler   This room is for AOC & Tyler - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for AOC & Tyler
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next