Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for AOC & Tyler

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

This room is for AOC & Tyler - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Tyler   This room is for AOC & Tyler - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 6:27 pm

Welcome Alexandria Smile

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Tyler   This room is for AOC & Tyler - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 8:56 pm

Hey Alexandria. There's no way Celine knows I told you, right? Today is the first time she ignores me the whole day.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Tyler   This room is for AOC & Tyler - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 8:59 pm

Tyler Durden wrote:
Hey Alexandria. There's no way Celine knows I told you, right? Today is the first time she ignores me the whole day.

No, absolutely not!
I haven't told anyone about what you told me, and I haven't said anything to Celine either.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Tyler   This room is for AOC & Tyler - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 9:10 pm

It's probably my nominations then. I just wanted to make sure. Thank you for keeping my secret.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Tyler   This room is for AOC & Tyler - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 9:12 pm

Tyler Durden wrote:
It's probably my nominations then. I just wanted to make sure. Thank you for keeping my secret.

No problem <3
I'm very introverted, and I'm the type of person who likes to keep everything to myself, so you can always trust me.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Tyler   This room is for AOC & Tyler - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 6:30 pm

Hey Tyler!
How's your day going?  Smile
Mine's been alright, I'm just chilling and I'm ready for the HOH comp tonight
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Tyler   This room is for AOC & Tyler - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 6:31 pm

I tried and forced myself to sleep in as late as possible in case tonight is endurance. Other than that it's been a pretty boring day.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Tyler   This room is for AOC & Tyler - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 6:39 pm

Tyler Durden wrote:
I tried and forced myself to sleep in as late as possible in case tonight is endurance. Other than that it's been a pretty boring day.

Wow, that's really smart!
Yeah, the HOH comp tonight could be endurance, considering the "extended deadline" and the fact that we'll take a break tomorrow...
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Tyler   This room is for AOC & Tyler - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 11:31 am

In trying to make Celine feel safe so she can drop and one of us can have HOH, I told her I would put you up with Blair. I would never, but I know she wants me to so I'm trying to play her. Just wanted to give you a heads up.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Tyler   This room is for AOC & Tyler - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 11:38 am

Tyler Durden wrote:
In trying to make Celine feel safe so she can drop and one of us can have HOH, I told her I would put you up with Blair. I would never, but I know she wants me to so I'm trying to play her. Just wanted to give you a heads up.

Yeah, I obviously feel really good with you, and I feel good with Carter and Audrey as well, so I was just really hoping Celine would drop soon...
I completely understand what you're trying to do and I appreciate that.
I get that you'd obviously never actually put me up, and if you're just saying that to get her to drop, I'm all for that and I support you 100% <3
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Tyler   This room is for AOC & Tyler - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 11:53 am

Yeah it's why I ran to tell you what I said right after I said it. I didn't want you to hear it from elsewhere and feel there's truth to it

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez likes this post

Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Tyler   This room is for AOC & Tyler - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 8:08 pm

Hey Tyler!
Congrats on winning the POV  Smile
That one seemed hard, all the clues were really vague.
Well-deserved!
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Tyler   This room is for AOC & Tyler - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 8:34 pm

Thank you Alexandria. I feel like we just got lucky with those lol. Can I ask if you're all good to vote Marianne out?
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Tyler   This room is for AOC & Tyler - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 9:37 pm

Tyler Durden wrote:
Thank you Alexandria. I feel like we just got lucky with those lol. Can I ask if you're all good to vote Marianne out?

Nah, you earned it! 
You did a great job <3

Yes! 
She seems like a bigger threat than Haleigh, so I think that's what we should do as well.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Tyler   This room is for AOC & Tyler - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 10:32 pm

Yeah I think we need to do that. Thank you, you're always so sweet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Tyler   This room is for AOC & Tyler - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for AOC & Tyler
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next