Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for AOC & Tyler

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

This room is for AOC & Tyler - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Tyler   This room is for AOC & Tyler - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 1:06 am

Hey! I hope you had a great day <3
I'm just glad we're both safe.
If it's a 9 person jury like the real big brother, I'm sure we've both made it to jury.
I'm voting out Celine since that's what Carter wants.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Tyler   This room is for AOC & Tyler - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 1:46 am

Hey Alexandria, sorry I have been quiet. I have been feeling off since the endurance. It's hard to get my energy back lol. Yes I voted Celine out too. It should be an easy vote hopefully. Congrats on final 11.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Tyler   This room is for AOC & Tyler - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 2:00 am

Tyler Durden wrote:
Hey Alexandria, sorry I have been quiet. I have been feeling off since the endurance. It's hard to get my energy back lol. Yes I voted Celine out too. It should be an easy vote hopefully. Congrats on final 11.

Hey! It's okay.
I was feeling a little off after the endurance too for a while... I'm okay now tho.
But you lasted even longer than I did in that comp, so I totally understand.

Yeah, we should have the votes to get her out tonight.

Congrats to you too <3
I'm hoping we can make it even further together.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Tyler   This room is for AOC & Tyler - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 2:34 am

Here we go again with another edition of the Salty Daily.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Tyler   This room is for AOC & Tyler - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 2:40 am

Tyler Durden wrote:
Here we go again with another edition of the Salty Daily.

Yup... She sure had a lot to say...
Throughout this game I’ve been called out a couple of times so I’m not even fazed by it anymore lol
I’ve become desensitized to it.
It’s just another day in the BBQ house.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Tyler   This room is for AOC & Tyler - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 3:23 am

This one stings a bit more because she twisted a few things and now I think people I'm actually loyal to will doubt me. I hope not though.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Tyler   This room is for AOC & Tyler - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 3:23 am

Like for the helping in the veto. I was sending Carter my guesses first and then to Celine minutes later because she had asked and I didn't know what to say.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Tyler   This room is for AOC & Tyler - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 3:30 am

Tyler Durden wrote:
This one stings a bit more because she twisted a few things and now I think people I'm actually loyal to will doubt me. I hope not though.

Don't worry about it.
Some evictees in the past twisted a few things about me as well, so I know exactly how it feels and how unfair it is.
I'm not believing anything Celine said, and I'm certainly not letting it make me think of you any differently.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Tyler   This room is for AOC & Tyler - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 10:53 pm

Just to let you know that you have my vote to stay. Don't even waste time on me tonight. Go campaign to others you're less sure of. You got this.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Tyler   This room is for AOC & Tyler - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 10:54 pm

Thank you so much Tyler!
I really appreciate that so much <3
I like that we've been getting closer and talking more game in the past couple of weeks, and I would love to continue that if I stay.

Tyler Durden likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Tyler   This room is for AOC & Tyler - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 11:34 pm

Already sent my vote

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Tyler   This room is for AOC & Tyler - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 3:43 am

I tried to get that $50 because Carter told me you needed it to get the DPOV. I got 2nd place so I only got the $20 and I can't give it. I also see someone bought it while I was posting. I hope and pray it was you somehow.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Tyler   This room is for AOC & Tyler - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 4:01 am

Tyler Durden wrote:
I tried to get that $50 because Carter told me you needed it to get the DPOV. I got 2nd place so I only got the $20 and I can't give it. I also see someone bought it while I was posting. I hope and pray it was you somehow.

Hey Tyler!
It’s okay, I thought I needed that $50 but I did the other extra task today and I did my DRs for today and that was enough.
So yeah, it was in fact me who got the DPOV Wink
Don’t tell anyone about it though, I’d like to keep it a secret.
Besides you, I only just told Carter and I’d like to keep it that way.
Thankfully I survived being on the block today, and I see this diamond POV as an extra life of some sort.
It’s way better than an immunity idol in my opinion since I get to use it after the nomination ceremony and the veto ceremony and I also get to put up whoever I want.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Tyler   This room is for AOC & Tyler - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 4:06 am

That's awesome new that you got it, wow. I won't tell a soul I promise. I hope you get to use it so it can shock everyone.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Tyler   This room is for AOC & Tyler - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 4:10 am

Tyler Durden wrote:
That's awesome new that you got it, wow. I won't tell a soul I promise. I hope you get to use it so it can shock everyone.

Thank you! I appreciate that.
Yeah I hope I’ll get to use it too.
I wanna see everyone’s face lol
It would be one of the most dramatic moments of the season, I’m sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Tyler   This room is for AOC & Tyler - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for AOC & Tyler
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next