Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Daphne & Audrey

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

This room is for Daphne & Audrey - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Audrey   This room is for Daphne & Audrey - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 9:18 pm

Exactly ! And who trusts you vs who scrambles when you win. I’m so glad I have you here to vent to and not feel like I have to worry
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Audrey   This room is for Daphne & Audrey - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 9:31 pm

Yesss omg like if you're coming in my DMs all nervous when I win, you probably have a reason to be lmao. And I'm so glad too! I feel like we're really on the same page with everything and it's so nice. You never have to worry with me, and I feel the same about you.

Daphne Blake likes this post

Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Audrey   This room is for Daphne & Audrey - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 10:01 pm

yes exactly, we can definitely do damage together in this game and im excited to start to play now that were down to a reasonable cast

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Audrey   This room is for Daphne & Audrey - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 11:08 pm

YESSS we definitely can! The game is really picking up now so let’s kill it together girl I love you

Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Audrey   This room is for Daphne & Audrey - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 11:36 am

You killed that hoh!! I’m so glad one of our girls won but you ate It up regardless
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Audrey   This room is for Daphne & Audrey - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 6:54 pm

Omg thank you queenie!! I was so tired but I am so happy Carter won. How are you girl??
Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Audrey   This room is for Daphne & Audrey - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 11:01 am

The way this marked as read and I didn’t see It sjfjfjdnd but yes I was so happy with this week for carter! I’m doing well I went on a date last night that’s why i wasn’t here sjdndjdj
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Audrey   This room is for Daphne & Audrey - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 9:08 pm

OOOH girl a date!!! We love to see it. Hahaha I hope it went well I love you

This HOH round has me so fuckin stressed though. Waiting for the nominations and not knowing is torture.

Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Audrey   This room is for Daphne & Audrey - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 9:11 pm

Yeah I really feel like I’m gonna go up Jdnfjdjdjd I’m so worried :/ and the date was good!! Thanks girl <3
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Audrey   This room is for Daphne & Audrey - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 6:38 pm

Whew girl I was so scared last night... I am so glad we're both still here. It was sad to see Layla go but I feel like I can trust you the most out of everyone in BGC, so I'm just so glad it wasn't you. Definitely going to be fighting in HOH tonight and will be rooting hard for you too. I hope you're having a great day!! I love you

Also so glad your date was good though girl!! Get your mans lmao.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Audrey   This room is for Daphne & Audrey - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 8:14 pm

Yessssssss bitch you killed that!!
Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Audrey   This room is for Daphne & Audrey - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 8:19 pm

Hey thank you!! omg it didnt notify me for your last message so im glad u sent this one skjsk. I hated to see layla go too i honestly didnt expect to be one of three votes at all lmao i guess i should have asked around more omg.

How do you feel with carly?? id love for us both to be safe again this week!!
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Audrey   This room is for Daphne & Audrey - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 9:18 pm

I know I don't always get notifications either and idk why, so no worries!! 

I wasn't sure what Carly was going to do but I'm so relieved to not be nominated, and I hope it stays that way. It sucks to see Billie nominated though, but if she stays on the block I think we will have the votes to save her. Again though I'm just SO glad to see both of us safe!
Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Audrey   This room is for Daphne & Audrey - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 9:41 pm

yeah i think we can save billie for sure, we need to keep our numbers so we dont get fucked over in these next few weeks. Good luck in veto btw <3
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Audrey   This room is for Daphne & Audrey - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 10:37 pm

Yeah exactly. She's still on the block so now we just need the votes to keep her, and I think we can do it. I'm really relieved I wasn't backdoored or anything though, I'm always worried about that. But we're top 12 now which is so crazy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Audrey   This room is for Daphne & Audrey - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Daphne & Audrey
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next