Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Daphne & Audrey

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

This room is for Daphne & Audrey - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Audrey   This room is for Daphne & Audrey - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 11:35 pm

Oh damn you think she would have the votes with you? I just thought the majority was already voting her out. It is a tough situation though I get it
Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Audrey   This room is for Daphne & Audrey - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 11:37 pm

I know Tyler and Carly are keeping her for sure, and she has a vote nullifier supposedly. I just feel bsd
Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Audrey   This room is for Daphne & Audrey - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 10:08 am

I think we should change our alliance name to “go to hell” since were always the ones getting destroyed in these speeches
Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Audrey   This room is for Daphne & Audrey - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 7:18 pm

good luck tonight!! i wanna win this one for us!
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Audrey   This room is for Daphne & Audrey - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 7:29 pm

LMAO sorry girl after that speech and the day off yesterday I haven't been online. You're absolutely right though, you and I are the queens of hell Laughing AND I LOVE IT. I hope everything has been good with you though!

Good luck to you too babe!! One of us definitely needs this to keep us safe. I feel like such a huge target now.
Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Audrey   This room is for Daphne & Audrey - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 7:32 pm

All good lmao i figured you didnt see it and i have no shame double texting lol! But yeah that looked really bad for both of us but at least we have each other!! Im not playing nice anymore for these lowkey players who wanna be quiet all game and loud as theyre walking out the door!! because its usually at yours or my expense sjjsjsjs.

Manifesting a daphrey hoh!
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Audrey   This room is for Daphne & Audrey - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 7:53 pm

Hahahah good neither do I! Double, triple text my ass I do not mind. I'm not playing nice anymore either lmao I'm tired of these people who don't have shit to say to me all game trying to call me out. They all want to act like I've been betraying them when I literally had no relationship with them other than random alliances I was pulled into without my consent, and I know they we never loyal to me either Rolling Eyes I guess the only good thing is Celine essentially called out everybody in her speech lmao. But we're definitely vulnerable. 

MANIFESTING A DAPHREY WIN SO HARD.

Daphne Blake likes this post

Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Audrey   This room is for Daphne & Audrey - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 7:57 pm

Yeah Celine literally went off on everyone so It didn’t look too bad on us but like.... so unnecessary... after i tried to help her bc I thought she was a waste of a hoh move sjncjdsn
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Audrey   This room is for Daphne & Audrey - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 8:15 pm

YESSSSS GIRL!!! Omg I am in awe lmao literally how did you do that shit ksksksjkskk

Daphne Blake likes this post

Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Audrey   This room is for Daphne & Audrey - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 8:20 pm

Also your powers of manifestation are too real... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Audrey   This room is for Daphne & Audrey - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 8:25 pm

i lowkey ate that one up... as soon as i saw the comp i knew it was for me!!! i felt it in my bones sdjkskjsjs
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Audrey   This room is for Daphne & Audrey - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 8:33 pm

You absolutely did! Lmaooo when I saw the comp my mind went blank just like with the math one Laughing Laughing I'm lucky to have you honestly. Whatever you want to do, you have my support girl.
Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Audrey   This room is for Daphne & Audrey - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 8:36 pm

i think im going to target tyler, any thoughts on that ?
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Audrey   This room is for Daphne & Audrey - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 8:41 pm

That's fine by me! I don't really trust him and there's what Celine said about him saying you're the one who backstabbed her
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Audrey   This room is for Daphne & Audrey - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 8:42 pm

Ok wait holy shit... Tyler just used an immunity idol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Audrey   This room is for Daphne & Audrey - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Daphne & Audrey
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next