Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Daphne & Audrey

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

This room is for Daphne & Audrey - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Audrey   This room is for Daphne & Audrey - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 11:21 pm

Yes I’m so excited for tht!! And yeah me and you have won a few hohs so I’m worried for us
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Audrey   This room is for Daphne & Audrey - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 11:43 pm

Yeah same, like we could definitely be seen as threats. The only good thing is there's a few other threats still in the game, so hopefully they go in front of us lol. We just need to have each others backs, and we do! Love ya girl I love you
Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Audrey   This room is for Daphne & Audrey - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 11:52 pm

yes !! exactly. Thats why i think susie going this week is so good bc shes such a non factor and it would be so easy for us to go home next to her. We got this for sure!! just gotta keep pushing, love ya too <3
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Audrey   This room is for Daphne & Audrey - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 2:35 am

Yeah I felt exactly the same about Susie and that's why I voted her out. Lmaoooo I'm so glad to see Billie stay but Susie decided to call me out and basically no one else, I don't know why she's specifically mad at me. I mean I didn't outright tell her I was going to evict her so I guess she can be mad about that, but I barely talked to her and didn't see us as working together.
Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Audrey   This room is for Daphne & Audrey - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 10:12 am

Loool, i told her last week flat out i was evicting her and then she sent me a plea this week and i just ignored it because i didnt even know what to say. Like you already know im not working with you so why would i save you again just so you can target me? her speech was SOO extra tho.. karma pie?? LMAO
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Audrey   This room is for Daphne & Audrey - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 7:29 pm

Lmao I guess I should just tell people straight up that I'm evicting them. It seems harsh but they seem to think I'm lying otherwise. But yeah I mean she was so mad for what... I've never heard of "karma pie" personally hahaha. Anyway, let's get this damn HOH!! Good luck queenie!

Daphne Blake likes this post

Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Audrey   This room is for Daphne & Audrey - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 7:57 pm

Lmfaoo karma pie was so funny NGL but you didn’t deserve that . That was the most she spoke all game
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Audrey   This room is for Daphne & Audrey - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 8:13 pm

Lmao no I honestly thought it was funny too. These call outs don't bother me at all and I just laugh. But yeah it's like oh NOW you have something to say?? Laughing

But whew girl I am so relieved Carter won that oh my god... I definitely had no chance I was absolutely dumbfounded with those equations askajslakja

Daphne Blake likes this post

Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Audrey   This room is for Daphne & Audrey - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 8:20 pm

Honestly I didn’t even play I forgot there was an hoh KFNDISNJDIDSJS so I’m so glad she won but I’m only telling u I didn’t compete sjdndjd I feel bad
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Audrey   This room is for Daphne & Audrey - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 8:32 pm

LMAOOO girl it's ok your secret is safe with me Laughing go girl give us nothing!! It's all good though we're safe sksjsjsksk
Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Audrey   This room is for Daphne & Audrey - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 8:50 pm

I literally looked at my phone and saw it was 7:50 and audibly yelled f**k JDNDJSJSJ Sad at least we’re safe yes and can play next week thank u carter !!!
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Audrey   This room is for Daphne & Audrey - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 11:15 pm

Lmaoooo yeah it worked out anyway and I'm just glad we can play next round too! Do you know how you're voting tonight? I'm probably voting Celine since that's what Carter wants, but I won't say anything if you want to do something different.
Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Audrey   This room is for Daphne & Audrey - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 11:15 pm

i want blair out, but im going to vote celine as well, i dont want to rock the boat
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Audrey   This room is for Daphne & Audrey - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 11:23 pm

Sounds good. I honestly don't care either way but I don't want to rock the boat either. Just know I don't always just follow what the HOH says and I'm always down to talk about what to do with you!
Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Audrey   This room is for Daphne & Audrey - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 11:25 pm

I think if I voted Blair out Celine would stay and be indebted to me but I don’t want to mess up anything with BGC. It sucks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Audrey   This room is for Daphne & Audrey - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Daphne & Audrey
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next