Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Carter & Billie

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

This room is for Carter & Billie - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Billie   This room is for Carter & Billie - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 3:28 pm

Y'all gonna need a week off to sleep lol. Y'all got this though! Pulling a Daphne and manifesting it
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Billie   This room is for Carter & Billie - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 10:22 pm

Congrats on winning girlie! Hope you got some rest
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Billie   This room is for Carter & Billie - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 10:36 pm

Thank you! I got enough for me to be coherent on who to nominate lol. You have any idea who to do? I was thinking Haleigh and Mari but I legit like them both :/ I don’t really have a clear target
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Billie   This room is for Carter & Billie - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 10:46 pm

You're welcome! after noms get more rest sksks I'm not sure maybe Carly? I've never really spoke with her like that. I'll support whatever you decide though!
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Billie   This room is for Carter & Billie - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 10:54 pm

I was thinking Carly too but she’s won like 2 vetos, so I think she’d have to be a replacement nom. I would do Blair but she’s always on the block lol.
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Billie   This room is for Carter & Billie - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 11:13 pm

That's also true lol I think she's won all her votes but one. Yeah she's been put up back to back lol
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Billie   This room is for Carter & Billie - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 11:16 pm

I told Haleigh and Mari I was thinking about putting them up and now it’s crickets lol. Maybe I should stop being so honest with people 😂
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Billie   This room is for Carter & Billie - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 11:24 pm

They're probably shookt but at least you told them beforehand just in case and they won't take it as a surprise if it happens lol. Mood though that's how I feel everyday
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Billie   This room is for Carter & Billie - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 11:27 pm

Maybe let them know they're not your outright target and if veto is used you have other plans. If you haven't already so they won't get upset or anything
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Billie   This room is for Carter & Billie - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 11:35 pm

Yeah I did. I told them both that Im sorry and I really don’t have a big plan or anything. We just don’t have many options. I went ahead and submitted my noms and did both of them
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Billie   This room is for Carter & Billie - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 11:59 pm

That's good at least you let them know. If noms stay the same BGC will support you of course
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Billie   This room is for Carter & Billie - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 2:45 am

Successful HoH tonight!! 
Just so you know according to Marianne people think You, Tyler, and Me are a 3? lmfao not sure why but this is what she said. I'm calling bullshit on that because none of us have indicated that in any instance
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Billie   This room is for Carter & Billie - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 6:06 am

LOLOL She put me in so many alliances before she left, it makes no sense 😂 Im not sure where she was getting this info but I think she believed she was right
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Billie   This room is for Carter & Billie - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 10:48 am

Lmao I'm not even shocked because clearly the three of us stuff is not even true 😂. She probably was trying to scare people into voting for her if she was spreading lies like that which clearly failed
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Billie   This room is for Carter & Billie - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 11:28 am

Just woke back up and see she continued to be messy even after the fact. Smh. She’s crackedt 😂
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Billie   This room is for Carter & Billie - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Carter & Billie
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next