Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Carter & Billie

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

This room is for Carter & Billie - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Billie   This room is for Carter & Billie - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2020 10:09 pm

I'm going to assume it started since Megan is apart of the Jury lol. I'm doing fine! Waiting for the new schedule and noms if they're happening tonight
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Billie   This room is for Carter & Billie - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 11:24 am

The way I really said fuckk this game yesterday 😭 You already know I’ll try in to veto to take you off the block though!
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Billie   This room is for Carter & Billie - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 11:32 am

Shmood yesterday was basically a day off lol. Thanks girl! I'd appreciate it really, idk why Tyler thinks I possibly have the DPOV because I don't 😭
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Billie   This room is for Carter & Billie - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 11:42 am

He asked me did I have it and hell I wish. I’m never fast enough to get anything. 😭 I’m scared whoever has it will probably do what Celine wanted to do and put me up. At least with BGC we have the votes/numbers now. I HOPE no one flips and that AOC and Daphne are good with each other
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Billie   This room is for Carter & Billie - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 11:51 am

Right I wish too but I'm not lucky enough. There's so many powers in play now it's going to be wild in here. Them powers get snatched up so quick by the time I see what they are😭. That's true I'd need 4 or 5 at most to stay. I hope no one in BGC flips that would suck. I hope they're good with each other now too!
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Billie   This room is for Carter & Billie - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 11:52 am

Hopefully whoever has it doesn't do that and you'd of course have BGC's votes if it happens down the line in the game
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Billie   This room is for Carter & Billie - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 7:26 pm

Hey girl, I know I said this already but I hope I have your vote tonight. I'm not coming after you and I can be a vote for you to stay in this game whenever you're in danger. Especially now with that DPOV out there and still in play
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Billie   This room is for Carter & Billie - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 7:27 pm

Girl you know you have my vote! I already voted and I told Keesha I voted her out too. Im positive you have the votes.
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Billie   This room is for Carter & Billie - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 7:32 pm

People are saying it's close lol so thats why I messaged again 
Thank you !
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Billie   This room is for Carter & Billie - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 7:34 pm

I'm not sure how it would be close with BGC having the votes? If you do leave, that means Im in trouble because everyone I talked to said they were keeping you.
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Billie   This room is for Carter & Billie - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 7:38 pm

Idk because maybe some of them could be close with Keesha too. But if I do go then you're definitely in trouble because people are lying just to lie lol. Everyone I talked to tho said the same they're keeping me but said it's close
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Billie   This room is for Carter & Billie - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 7:42 pm

Keesha told me she had the votes so I think people are lying to her about their vote to save their ass but that burns a jury vote so Im not understanding the shady gameplay.
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Billie   This room is for Carter & Billie - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 7:47 pm

Yeah me neither it makes no sense especially at this point in the game literally what's the point
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Billie   This room is for Carter & Billie - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 7:55 pm

Now we just need to get this HoH win!
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Billie   This room is for Carter & Billie - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 7:58 pm

Period! We got this <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Billie   This room is for Carter & Billie - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Carter & Billie
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next