Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Carter & Billie

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Carter

Carter

This room is for Carter & Billie - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Billie   This room is for Carter & Billie - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 11:33 am

Nope, I only have $180 bucks. Which means we’re screwed tonight regardless lol
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Billie   This room is for Carter & Billie - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 2:11 pm

Damn! Not really tho because if we find out who has the DPOV we can use that to block Audrey's power lol
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Billie   This room is for Carter & Billie - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 10:12 pm

Hey girlie! Like I posted in the thread, I wanted to talk to you individually about your vote and what's best for your game. It's no secret Tyler and Audrey are together and I would love to help you and AOC take them down. I know it's uncomfortable when people campaign and you don't plan on keeping them so it really is okay if you decide it's best for your game to keep Carly. I would just like a heads up so I can get high to mask the pain lol.
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Billie   This room is for Carter & Billie - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 10:19 pm

Hey girl! imma be real with you and it sucks you're up there but I'm voting you out tonight. You're right though that Tyler and Audrey are together and beasts in comps(wtf). But If you and I were in the end I know I cannot win against you. I think anyone here that's not Audrey or Tyler you can beat tbh and that just shows how good you are in this game based on your social game and comp wins when you needed them. I say not Tyler or Audrey because it's honestly 50/50 ya'll are all good competitors. So I'm sorry but I feel like this is best for my game. Nothing personal just game
You did really good tho and came a long way so don't be to upset if it doesn't go your way tonight <3

Carter likes this post

Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Billie   This room is for Carter & Billie - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 10:24 pm

That's understandable. I do want you to think about the fact that Carly has now escaped the block 6 times. 7 tonight if she stays. She will for sure have a better chance at winning over a jury than me. Especially given the way she can easily talk herself into or out of things. So just remember that.

Billie Eilish likes this post

Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Billie   This room is for Carter & Billie - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 10:29 pm

You're not wrong and that's a good point but I don't see that happening. Her relationship with Tyler and Audrey is not all that great anymore the only people she would be able to convince is AOC and Me. But that won't happen. If you're right tho and I see you tomorrow if you leave then we can laugh at me being dumb lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Billie   This room is for Carter & Billie - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Carter & Billie
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7