Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Carter & Billie

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

This room is for Carter & Billie - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Billie   This room is for Carter & Billie - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 10:32 pm

I'm back, lol. Do you by any chance know if Celine has been coming for me because I feel like she has and was one of the votes to vote me out yesterday
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Billie   This room is for Carter & Billie - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 10:37 pm

I’m not sure honestly. I feel like she was one of the votes with Blair. I know for a fact Blair was one of your votes though because Susie was saying that Blair promised her a vote. The whole reason I put Celine/Carly up was because people kept saying they were together and that Blair was with them so it just made sense to target them.
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Billie   This room is for Carter & Billie - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 10:40 pm

Good to know! I figured those two was most likely 2 of them from yesterday. But that makes sense why youl would  go after them and a valid reason
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Billie   This room is for Carter & Billie - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 10:45 pm

That’s why I kept asked if my speech made it seem like I was backdooring anyone lol. I was targeting Celine the whole time and felt like Carly would have taken her off had she won so I didn’t want to risk it
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Billie   This room is for Carter & Billie - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 10:47 pm

Whew you dodged a bullet there because she definitely won lol. But that makes sense! Good thing you put those two up then because chilee
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Billie   This room is for Carter & Billie - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 10:52 pm

Exactly lol. Even sick I knew I couldn’t risk leaving one of them off to save the other.
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Billie   This room is for Carter & Billie - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 11:30 pm

Lol smh at least you knew because that would've been a mess
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Billie   This room is for Carter & Billie - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 11:45 am

Morning Boo!
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Billie   This room is for Carter & Billie - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 12:40 pm

Morning! How you doing today? after all the mess from last night
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Billie   This room is for Carter & Billie - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 12:46 pm

I’m feeling like we’re playing with a crazier cast than I expected! 😂 I did not expect last night to be so crazy, especially given the fact that everyone, including Celine, knew she was my target. What about you? Since you got called trash for breathing 😭
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Billie   This room is for Carter & Billie - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 1:00 pm

This cast is wild its like we're in for a surpise every eviction with these speeches. Phew the way I just know she had that essay ready to post for when she was evicted is sending me. I was not expecting to be called trash lmfao I didn't even do anything to her to be called that😂😂.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Billie   This room is for Carter & Billie - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 1:10 pm

She posted that speech right after the eviction was announce, sis had it waiting in a word document 😂
She really went in on everyone in the house! I was literally screaminggg
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Billie   This room is for Carter & Billie - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 1:37 pm

LOL legit 😂.
She didn't let anyone breathe last night sksks it lowkey made laugh because I wasn't expecting all that
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Billie   This room is for Carter & Billie - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2020 7:54 pm

Hey girl! How you doing today?
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Billie   This room is for Carter & Billie - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2020 10:04 pm

Hi Billie! Girl I’m doing okay, just waiting for her to announce jury so I can relax lol. You?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Billie   This room is for Carter & Billie - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Carter & Billie
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next