Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Carter & Billie

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

This room is for Carter & Billie - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Billie   This room is for Carter & Billie - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 11:50 pm

Hey girl, I hope I have your vote tonight. I know you already said yes but I wanted to reach out to everyone. I have the same points as I made the other two times I don't want to sound like a dying record so I won't repeat my self lol but the point still stands. Clearly if Sandra stays shes coming after you and Tyler plus Carly. When clearly i'm not and we're BGC so I wouldn't do that to yall.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Billie   This room is for Carter & Billie - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 11:52 pm

You have my vote! I'm sure Sandra will be mad but Im sticking with BGC! With me and AOC votes, you at least tie and I don't think Carly would vote you out. But then again, she also told me she wouldn't put me up lol
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Billie   This room is for Carter & Billie - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 12:05 am

She told me the same so we know she's a liar<3 
But I don't see her doing that either but who know lol. Still thanks though girl I'm hoping for at least a tie
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Billie   This room is for Carter & Billie - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 12:07 am

AOC told me she voted out Sandra too so you have two votes at the very least. Carly just proved to everyone she's a liar because she came to me talking about making a deal and calling a "truce" yet she put me up hours later?? It's so weird. lol
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Billie   This room is for Carter & Billie - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 12:10 am

LMFAO she did the same to me. That's so odd. I guess will see how she decides to vote tonight. Do you know how Tyler is voting tonight? He hasn't responded to me yet
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Billie   This room is for Carter & Billie - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 11:13 pm

hey girl, how are you feeling about this vote tonight?
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Billie   This room is for Carter & Billie - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 11:19 pm

Are we thinking of keeping Carly? Or? Because Im down if we have the votes
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Billie   This room is for Carter & Billie - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 11:31 pm

If you're down then yes we have the votes because I feel like we need to make this move now or it'll never be made. Tyler and Audrey are clearly together and everyone has been thinking its you/Tyler when it's obvious it's not

Carter likes this post

Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Billie   This room is for Carter & Billie - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 11:40 pm

Okay, Im voting out Haleigh! We do need to make this move if any of us stand a chance in the game
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Billie   This room is for Carter & Billie - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 11:52 pm

Exactly! so now is the time, AOC is on board right?
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Billie   This room is for Carter & Billie - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 11:53 pm

Yeah, I believe so. She was asking me the same thing and I think all of us realize that those two will win and take each other over us.
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Billie   This room is for Carter & Billie - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 12:00 am

Okay, that's good then and I'm glad we all realized this since we control the votes this week.
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Billie   This room is for Carter & Billie - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 10:37 am

Morning! Just so you know I requested a room for us, AOC, and Carly so we can all plan what we're going to do tonight and make sure Audrey goes 100%
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Billie   This room is for Carter & Billie - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 11:04 am

Okay good! But PLEASE I hope you have this Coup because if Audrey has it, we’re screwed.
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Billie   This room is for Carter & Billie - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 11:09 am

I wish I had it😭 but I don't, I really think she has it considering how she acted in the eviction thread. You dont have it right? Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Billie   This room is for Carter & Billie - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Carter & Billie
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next