Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for AOC & Carly

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 12:35 am

Carly Incontro wrote:
hey AOC hope ur day has been great I love you i am so nervous for tomorrow!! lol

Me too!!!
It sounds like it's gonna be a double... Or even a triple...
And I'm not sure if I'm ready for it lol
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 8:00 pm

i'll post the answer in here, refresh this page too okay I can do it pretty quick
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 8:00 pm

you have to get this final point
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 8:03 pm

OMGGG YOU HAVE TO KILL THIS TIEBREAKER CHALLENGE can u refresh here too i'll post the answer and i might get it before u?
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 8:20 pm

great job AOC you you did so well I'm so proud of u. We were sooo close Sad Sad

I think noms will be me & you since tyler knows you have the DPOV

we need carter to win veto I think...

Me&You noms
Carter veto *takes you off*
you DPOV *takes me off*
Billie Audrey final noms.

I actually think that's our only scenario left where we can all stay Sad
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 8:27 pm

Carly Incontro wrote:
great job AOC you you did so well I'm so proud of u. We were sooo close Sad Sad

I think noms will be me & you since tyler knows you have the DPOV

we need carter to win veto I think...

Me&You noms
Carter veto *takes you off*
you DPOV *takes me off*
Billie Audrey final noms.

I actually think that's our only scenario left where we can all stay Sad

Thank you baby Sad I really tried, I tried Crying or Very sad
But man, Tyler is just waaaaaay too good at comps, it's fuc*ing ridiculous

Yeah, probably...

Well, I think we can all stay if the coup can only be used for both nominees...
Like, let's say you and I go up on the block, you win the veto, Billie goes up...
I'll use the DPOV on myself and put up Audrey
But since Carter is the only eligible person to go up, if the coup can only be used for two people, Audrey can't take herself off?
Idk, maybe I'm just being hopeful...
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 8:44 pm

has audrey ever been nominated? i just realized it was kinda ironic she used daphne never being nominated as an excuse to nominate her when i don't think she's ever been up lol
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 8:52 pm

Carly Incontro wrote:
has audrey ever been nominated? i just realized it was kinda ironic she used daphne never being nominated as an excuse to nominate her when i don't think she's ever been up lol

No, Audrey has NEVER even been nominated, not once
It's crazy right? She's insanely good at this game and she NEEDS to go
I thought the same thing lol
When I was reading her speech when she backdoored Daphne I was thinking in my head like "Girl, you might meet the same exact fate..." 😂
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 9:53 pm

Is there a way out of this for me :/ remember if I’m in top 5 they’re still gunning for me as target #1
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 10:10 pm

Carly Incontro wrote:
Is there a way out of this for me :/ remember if I’m in top 5 they’re still gunning for me as target #1

I... I don't even know...
I have no idea how Audrey is even voting...
I am speechless right now, literally...
Devastated can't even describe what I'm feeling right now...
This is literally a nightmare and I can't even think
I'm freezed
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 10:14 pm

I really think I have a better chance of winning the next Hoh to take them out... if I go they’ll go after carter and then you and then drag Billie to f3 for an easy 3rd placer. I know you’re loyal to carter but you also need to realize u can’t beat carter in the end whereas you’d have a great shot of winning next to me. You need to think of both sides
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 10:29 pm

at this point u need to play defensively, and play with who you think has a better chance of stopping the inevitable tyler/audrey f2... I have a really good shot at winning HOH and splitting them up in the next round, you know I do. Carter can win comps sometimes but a lot of the time she really flops. I think if Carter stays Audrey beats her in hoh 100% - and even if she doesn't, Carter beats EVERYONE in f2 it's so obvious. You have an amazing chance at f2 if just one of them leaves
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 10:32 pm

Carly Incontro wrote:
I really think I have a better chance of winning the next Hoh to take them out... if I go they’ll go after carter and then you and then drag Billie to f3 for an easy 3rd placer. I know you’re loyal to carter but you also need to realize u can’t beat carter in the end whereas you’d have a great shot of winning next to me. You need to think of both sides

Yeah, I agree with you...
Do you know how Audrey is voting?
Billie said she's keeping you.
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 10:32 pm

I would assume Audrey is evicting me, she's been wanting me out for several rounds now lol
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 10:38 pm

if you and billie keep me it's us 3 vs those 2

if carter stays she's still weirdly loyal to tyler and has a weird loyalty with tyler there.

you need to think about yoursellf aoc, please. Tyler would go after you before he goes after Carter. But Tyler would also go after ME before he goes after you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for AOC & Carly
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next