Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for AOC & Carly

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 6:25 pm

Hey Carly!
Sorry, I didn't reply to you last night, this was a lot to think about so I just went to bed.
I had to think long and hard about this today cuz this is a big deal.

Okay, so here's what I can tell you...
If Tyler wins the HOH, nominates you and Haleigh/Billie, and he also wins the POV and keeps noms the same, I WILL use the DPOV on you and put up Audrey. And you have my word on that, 100%. I promise.

But if Audrey wins one of either the HOH/POV, I'm not sure if I can use it...
I'll definitely consider it, but I don't wanna promise you I would use it cuz I don't wanna say something that I can't 100% promise at this moment.
But I will heavily consider it.

If the HOH and the POV are a combination of Tyler/Audrey (Like Tyler wins HOH, Audrey wins POV or vice versa and they're both safe), I'm sorry but I don't think I can use the DPOV on you. I'm just telling you this cuz I always wanna be 100% real with you, and I don't wanna let you down if this does end up happening, I hope not cuz this is a nightmare Crying or Very sad Please understand that this is me trying to be honest with you, cuz you've been honest with me and I know how genuine you've been to me. So I just wanna reciprocate that.

Hopefully, I will win the HOH and we won't even have to use the DPOV!
Haleigh winning the HOH would be awesome too, I think.
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 6:49 pm

hey girl no problem I always appreciate you thinking through your options before responding I would never expect a quick response after a major request like that. I really really appreciate ur honesty b/c that's more than anyone else in the game has done for me lol I love you

i do really hope that if one of those last 2 options actually does happen though we can talk about it one more time? Like I said I do think you could have a real shot at winning this game but you're never going to be able to do that with Audrey/Tyler/Carter still in those 3 win over everyone. Especially one of them. But I completely understand how you'd be conflicted. I do. thank u for being honest with me and i hope we can both survive this round I love you
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 7:08 pm

Carly Incontro wrote:
hey girl no problem I always appreciate you thinking through your options before responding I would never expect a quick response after a major request like that. I really really appreciate ur honesty b/c that's more than anyone else in the game has done for me lol I love you

i do really hope that if one of those last 2 options actually does happen though we can talk about it one more time? Like I said I do think you could have a real shot at winning this game but you're never going to be able to do that with Audrey/Tyler/Carter still in those 3 win over everyone. Especially one of them. But I completely understand how you'd be conflicted. I do. thank u for being honest with me and i hope we can both survive this round I love you

Thank you for saying that I love you
Yeah, I'm the type of person who likes to think long and hard before saying anything, and I don't wanna make promises that I'm not sure if I can stick to.
I really appreciate you for understanding how I am.

Sure!
Like I said, if Audrey and Tyler are both safe then I really don't think I could use it on you, but if only Audrey is safe, I'll definitely consider using it.
But I am hoping and praying those last 2 options will not materialize. I will try my hardest to win this HOH.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 8:19 pm

Omg, this sucks sooooo bad... Sad

Did you see that the coup detat power just got bought???
I'm hoping and PRAYING either you, Haleigh or Billie got it
Cuz if one of y'all has it, we can still turn the game around
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 8:23 pm

I promise I didn't get it, I bought the auto-hoh & a double vote so i couldn't afford it. 

I really hope u see that keeping me in the game is a massive target in front of you, as long as I'm in I will keep on being the #1 target and the longer i'm in the longer YOU will be in....
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 8:47 pm

Carly Incontro wrote:
I promise I didn't get it, I bought the auto-hoh & a double vote so i couldn't afford it. 

I really hope u see that keeping me in the game is a massive target in front of you, as long as I'm in I will keep on being the #1 target and the longer i'm in the longer YOU will be in....

Right, yeah I know it's not you, unfortunately Sad
Has Haleigh told you anything?
I asked Billie if she has it but she said she doesn't...
I feel like it's Billie tho cuz I know for a fact everyone else has bought something and doesn't have enough money for the coup.
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 8:58 pm

Haleigh just told me that me and her are going up, Audrey ignored my messages lol

i'm honestly telling u those 3 will never turn on each other. Carter/Audrey/Tyler there's been a lot of speculation/rumors about those 3 working with each other outside of the forum which I didn't think much of but now as we're getting deeper into the game I really think that's accurate.

I know you're close with carter but I promise she prioritizes those 2 over you. I'm hoping anyone but tyler wins veto because I know you're close with Carter (literally everyone is though,  I guarantee you you're going to be shocked after the season if you look at the "rank who you trust most to least" Carter will probably be at 90% of everyone's number 1 or 2 lol

Also, if you use the DPOV there's a chance the coup also gets used and then you're safe from it. Just really think about it please

I can tell you I promise you I know I'm the only person who is honest about going to f2 with you, those 3 are all going to the end with each other and probably splitting the money.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 9:23 pm

Carly Incontro wrote:
Haleigh just told me that me and her are going up, Audrey ignored my messages lol

i'm honestly telling u those 3 will never turn on each other. Carter/Audrey/Tyler there's been a lot of speculation/rumors about those 3 working with each other outside of the forum which I didn't think much of but now as we're getting deeper into the game I really think that's accurate.

I know you're close with carter but I promise she prioritizes those 2 over you. I'm hoping anyone but tyler wins veto because I know you're close with Carter (literally everyone is though,  I guarantee you you're going to be shocked after the season if you look at the "rank who you trust most to least" Carter will probably be at 90% of everyone's number 1 or 2 lol

Also, if you use the DPOV there's a chance the coup also gets used and then you're safe from it. Just really think about it please

I can tell you I promise you I know I'm the only person who is honest about going to f2 with you, those 3 are all going to the end with each other and probably splitting the money.

I mean, Idk, I really don't think Carter is actually loyal to Audrey cuz she and I were just talking about targeting Audrey earlier today.
That's why she's the one person out of the three that I don't wanna target...
I know that Carter and Tyler are tight tho, that much is true.

Yeah, if Tyler wins the POV, there's just nothing I can do about it...
I have to tell you that straight up, I'm so sorry Sad

The coup also complicates things a lot...
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 9:30 pm

if tyler doesn't win the veto though this your chance and moment to make a move... I really am not sure about Carter's involvement but I know Tyler/Audrey are definitely in some unfair cahoots together, and since they're aligned with Carter it seems likely, but maybe she isn't apart of it. Tyler/Audrey are definitely involved in some unfair activity though, and Carter seems really loyal to Tyler (Carter used her immunity idol on tyler when Daphne won HOH etc) If carter DOES want to succeed she needs Tyler/Audrey split up b/c she's third on that list.
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 10:07 pm

AOC you need to really think about this :/ me being in the game is so good for you, i'm a loyal ally a massive shield and you could actually beat me in the end... you could never beat Carter. Obviously I would prefer Tyler or Audrey going up but Carter IS with them too and they will take out everyone outside of carter which includes you. If I stay this week they're going to conitnue to gun for me, if I go they will definitely be looking for new targets and it won't be haleigh.

This is our last chance to break up the majority alliance. You pulling me off and putting up someone else (even if it's not carter) keeps them focused on me next round. I am going for Audrey and Tyler they are way too good at comps and are going to win their way to the end.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 10:12 pm

Carly Incontro wrote:
AOC you need to really think about this :/ me being in the game is so good for you, i'm a loyal ally a massive shield and you could actually beat me in the end... you could never beat Carter. Obviously I would prefer Tyler or Audrey going up but Carter IS with them too and they will take out everyone outside of carter which includes you. If I stay this week they're going to conitnue to gun for me, if I go they will definitely be looking for new targets and it won't be haleigh.

This is our last chance to break up the majority alliance. You pulling me off and putting up someone else (even if it's not carter) keeps them focused on me next round. I am going for Audrey and Tyler they are way too good at comps and are going to win their way to the end.

I'm so sorry, but I can't use it, I just can't Sad
I just... This is literally the worst-case scenario, a literal nightmare.
I am devastated... This is beyond belief.

You can still stay tho, don't give up!!!
You have my vote, and you can get Billie and even Carter.
Tell Billie that you're going after Tyler and Audrey, and tell Carter you're going after Audrey and that you'll do her dirty work.
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 10:24 pm

do you think carter would actually keep me?
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 10:27 pm

Carly Incontro wrote:
do you think carter would actually keep me?

Yes, it's worth a try.
Carter voted to evict Sandra last night even tho Tyler voted to keep her, remember?
Just tell her that you're going after Audrey, and emphasize that you're willing to do her dirty work for her.
Cuz I know for a fact Carter does want Audrey gone.
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 10:28 pm

i'm gonna ask for a room with me you carter is that okay? and please, in private can you push that it would be smarter to keep me?
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 10:29 pm

Carly Incontro wrote:
i'm gonna ask for a room with me you carter is that okay? and please, in private can you push that it would be smarter to keep me?

Yes to both!!!
We can do this, you'll stay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for AOC & Carly
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next