Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Buddy & Tonya

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 3:25 pm

See it was unanimous!!
Back to top Go down
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 3:30 pm

So right now, Im really just in a situation where other than you, I have weak connections with people left in the game.

Are you at all concerned with Viola running away with this game?
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 3:32 pm

im kinda disappointed she didn't even bother to campaign. I know I said 0 chance at first but I really thought about it and I think there's always options especially this late in the game you know ? oh well lol
Back to top Go down
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 3:41 pm

I lowkey feel like its the world vs me in this game right now lmao
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 4:20 pm

i don't think so ! not to mention most everyone other than u cant even win a comp lmao
Back to top Go down
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 4:39 pm

You definitely can! You almost beat me in that scattergories comp!
Back to top Go down
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 4:42 pm

Nobody seems to be concerned about me winning tonight either lmao. I haven't had anybody reach out to me or anything like that.
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 5:05 pm

I know I loved word games like that I thought I would get that one lol

I haven’t heard from anyone since yesterday either I think people just kinda show up close to competition time

Tonya Harding likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 5:14 pm

Between me and you, I promise I won't say anything nor would I hold it against you if you knew. Do you have any idea who the mystery HOH was last night?
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 5:56 pm

No I don’t I have my strong suspicions but I don’t wanna say since I don’t know for sure e u know? Lmfao this game is so crazy I hate / love it
Back to top Go down
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 6:29 pm

I have a suspicion too ;-)
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 6:34 pm

Does the wink face mean u think it’s me lmao
Back to top Go down
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 6:35 pm

Yes lol
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 6:37 pm

Sooo I had enough money to help buy co Hoh and buy mystery Hoh? Lmao cause you thought I did both ... if I get HOH tonight hopefully that clears ur mind lol
Back to top Go down
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 6:43 pm

I don't want be accusatory at all, I don't think you bought the co-hoh power.

I want to work with you and Viola at this point. Eli Pope is going around trying to get me to target Viola, and he's trying to get Viola to target you and me, etc. Anything before today, I can easily look past it.

I basically want to get rid of these players who are trying to conquer and divide and think they can get away with it.

I've been messaging and corresponding with Viola and I told her I want to work with you and her. And through our interactions, based on things said to me, it's been heavily implied that it was you who was the Mystery HOH lol. I wouldn't have guessed it, truly lol.

But anyway, I'm serious about looking past everything that happened before today because I think with Sandra gone, a new chapter has begun in this game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Buddy & Tonya
Page 21 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next