Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Buddy & Viola

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Viola Davis

Viola Davis

This room is for Buddy & Viola - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Viola   This room is for Buddy & Viola - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 6:10 pm

Hey you here? We need to talk
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Viola   This room is for Buddy & Viola - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 6:18 pm

Hey what’s up! I’m on my phone so I’m here but reception kinda spotty
Back to top Go down
Viola Davis

Viola Davis

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Viola   This room is for Buddy & Viola - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 6:23 pm

Ah okay. I was just wondering what you’re thinking since we’re getting down to the numbers. How do you feel? Obviously this will stay between the two of us
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Viola   This room is for Buddy & Viola - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 6:33 pm

I know I can’t believe 6 people are left this is so crazy. I’m honestly not sure I think Tonya is probably gonna win if she gets to the end she’s so crazy good at the comps Lmaoo I would love our group to get down to final 4 that would be an awesome accomplishment ... why, what are u thinking?
Back to top Go down
Viola Davis

Viola Davis

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Viola   This room is for Buddy & Viola - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 6:37 pm

It would be great if we did make it that far but I feel like in that scenario me and you would be the most obvious target. Plus I’ve been hearing that Eli has been trying to go after me. Idk if there’s any truth to that but it’s definitely something to think about. I doubt Eli n courage would want to go all the way with the both of us
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Viola   This room is for Buddy & Viola - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 6:38 pm

Eli has been going after you??? He’s never said anything about u to me I promise, but then again I don’t really talk to him much outside our big chat. Who said he’s going after you??
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Viola   This room is for Buddy & Viola - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 7:15 pm

what would u wanna do for noms at this point then?
Back to top Go down
Viola Davis

Viola Davis

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Viola   This room is for Buddy & Viola - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 7:15 pm

Yeah that’s what I heard but it’s okay anyways. Tonya messaged me about an alliance with us three? Right now I trust you the most so let me know what you think
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Viola   This room is for Buddy & Viola - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 7:29 pm

ughh this is so stressful... what do YOU think? do you think she'd be loyal? I never know what to think anymore. I've had someone tell me Courage was plotting against me, now Tonya wants to work with us it's all just a lot lol
Back to top Go down
Viola Davis

Viola Davis

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Viola   This room is for Buddy & Viola - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 7:32 pm

At this point everyone is saying something lmaooo but I feel like the three of us are the biggest threats left and should at least try to stick together. Because I doubt the others would take us to the end. But I didn’t make any commitment because I wanted to talk to you first. Also, Tonya asked if I knew who won the mystery HoH and I told her all I know is that it wasn’t me
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Viola   This room is for Buddy & Viola - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 7:35 pm

she asked me too & said she thinks it's me lol so you think the other 3 would probably try & team up and this is the best way to counter it? How much do we trust it though?
Back to top Go down
Viola Davis

Viola Davis

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Viola   This room is for Buddy & Viola - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 7:37 pm

I think the other three would try to team up against us. You’re the only one I trust which is why I’m talking to you about this but idk. I don’t trust her but we need her atleast for this round/next in case she wins hoh or something
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Viola   This room is for Buddy & Viola - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 7:39 pm

i would trust it if she won & actually followed through with those nominations but I get so nervous that idk what she would actually do if she won
Back to top Go down
Viola Davis

Viola Davis

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Viola   This room is for Buddy & Viola - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 7:47 pm

She’s telling me she want us to work together n that if she won she would put up courage n eli
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Viola   This room is for Buddy & Viola - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 8:58 pm

I definitely thought Tonya won that lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Viola   This room is for Buddy & Viola - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Buddy & Viola
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next