Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Buddy & Viola

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Viola Davis

Viola Davis

This room is for Buddy & Viola - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Viola   This room is for Buddy & Viola - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 10:45 pm

Okay
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Viola   This room is for Buddy & Viola - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 11:20 pm

how late are you going to be up? I'm driving through the boondocks right now and keep dropping cell service but I'm getting to my location in like 30-40 minutes are u gonna be up awhile? I don't want u think i'm ignoring u i keep trying to respond and it keeps giving me error
Back to top Go down
Viola Davis

Viola Davis

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Viola   This room is for Buddy & Viola - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 11:27 pm

I’m up for a while, be safe this can wait
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Viola   This room is for Buddy & Viola - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 2:37 am

Hi, yes I want to keep you obviously I'm loyal to you. Have you talked to the other 2? I'm basically at the point where I'm worried if I keep you it'll be 2-1 and it'll isolate me. I know it'd be smarter to keep Amber but I don't have loyalty to Amber.

Eli has been scheming obviously we both know and I think wants you out, and Tonya I don't think will keep you despite what she says. I'm trying to feel them both out and get caught up on everything I missed but neither are giving me much. I do think they both cut you. I haven't voted yet but I will keep you. Just cross our fingers I guess.

Question, and please keep this between us and only us... did you tell Tonya that I was the mystery HOH? She told me that you basically told her it was me and she's 'shocked' about it. I wont' hold it against you if you did but I just wanna know.

Back to top Go down
Viola Davis

Viola Davis

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Viola   This room is for Buddy & Viola - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 4:53 am

I promised I wasn’t going to tell her and I didn’t. She asked if it was you and said she won’t be mad if it was you but all I kept saying is all I know is that it wasn’t me and that’s when I dmd you about it.

Tonya said she’ll keep me if we have the votes but it’s probably bullshit. As for Eli yesterday he came to me n said he didn’t trust you and that we need to get out you and Tonya
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Viola   This room is for Buddy & Viola - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 5:12 am

Yeah I think Tonya is bluffing or just trying to cover her bases in case me and Eli kept you because that was not the vibe she gave me. Eli I don’t know what he’s doing but he’s being beyond messy with everyone sending messages everywhere. If I honestly had to guess I think they’re both cutting you and that’s just me being straight forward and honest with you because I respect you too much to beat around the bush. I still will keep you but I think those 2 almost certainly cut you. I’m also worried keeping u might isolate me if it’s 2-1 so if you don’t need to use my name please don’t but of course I want you to stay this is just like worst case scenario and I’m so upset
Back to top Go down
Viola Davis

Viola Davis

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Viola   This room is for Buddy & Viola - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 7:18 am

Trust me I won’t. If they’re lying to me I’ll be so mad because there’s no need to do that right now
Back to top Go down
Viola Davis

Viola Davis

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Viola   This room is for Buddy & Viola - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 12:27 pm

Good luck I’m rooting for you
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Viola   This room is for Buddy & Viola - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 1:15 pm

You are a star. Tonya is a rat thank u so much for being an amazing ally... I’ll try and stop her march to the finish line
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Viola   This room is for Buddy & Viola - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Buddy & Viola
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7