Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Buddy & Viola

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Viola Davis

Viola Davis

This room is for Buddy & Viola - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Viola   This room is for Buddy & Viola - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 8:59 pm

I would’ve never guessed those answers lmao
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Viola   This room is for Buddy & Viola - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 9:03 pm

that game is the devil
Back to top Go down
Viola Davis

Viola Davis

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Viola   This room is for Buddy & Viola - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 9:05 pm

frfr, also do you have an idea on what courage is doing?
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Viola   This room is for Buddy & Viola - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 9:07 pm

I messaged him privately and he said he doesn't know he's just too happy he won. I would guess Tonya/Amber he seems to be pretty anti Tonya still. If me and you are both off the block we control the votes this round <3
Back to top Go down
Viola Davis

Viola Davis

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Viola   This room is for Buddy & Viola - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 9:09 pm

Ugh I hope so
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Viola   This room is for Buddy & Viola - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 9:10 pm

He hasn't wrote back after that so who knows. Make sure you know who isn't in his ear lol
Back to top Go down
Viola Davis

Viola Davis

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Viola   This room is for Buddy & Viola - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 9:43 pm

Why did I see this coming
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Viola   This room is for Buddy & Viola - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 9:46 pm

i really didn't see it coming until he stopped responding to me I was a little unsure but I still didn't think it was you I thought maybe me and you or me and tonya lol. good luck in veto
Back to top Go down
Viola Davis

Viola Davis

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Viola   This room is for Buddy & Viola - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 9:48 pm

Thank you! Can I count on you to save if you won POV or is that too much djdjdjdj I don’t want to ruin anyone’s game
Back to top Go down
Viola Davis

Viola Davis

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Viola   This room is for Buddy & Viola - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 10:20 pm

Hey
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Viola   This room is for Buddy & Viola - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 10:23 pm

ughhh i thought the veto was at :30 so I wasn't really checking the forum and then I was like a minute late and had to scramble. I even knew almost all of them too. Well I didn't know the last one so I still wouldn't have won but still. that stunk. Tonya is gonna beastmode until the end and win lol
Back to top Go down
Viola Davis

Viola Davis

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Viola   This room is for Buddy & Viola - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 10:24 pm

Yeah I got them all right away but the last one
Back to top Go down
Viola Davis

Viola Davis

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Viola   This room is for Buddy & Viola - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 10:26 pm

I’ve always appreciated your honesty so please is there any way I could get your vote to stay tonight or are you set on me leaving?
Back to top Go down
Viola Davis

Viola Davis

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Viola   This room is for Buddy & Viola - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 10:35 pm

I’ve been loyal to you since we started working together and I didn’t even tell Tonya about you getting the mystery hoh, I give you all my coins that just really shows how much I trust you. Tonight should be an indication of how things are gonna go down. And me you Tonya probably gonna go back to back because we’re perceived as the biggest threats left in the game. I’m not as strong with challenges but Tonya can easily win her way to the end.

Amber on the other hand is an obvious goat that is almost guaranteed to be sitting in the f2
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Viola   This room is for Buddy & Viola - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 10:38 pm

hold on i'm not ignoring u i'm just in the car i'm waiting til i can get my laptop at home, gimmie a min
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Viola   This room is for Buddy & Viola - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Buddy & Viola
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next