Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

DR Entries

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Nick Jonas

Nick Jonas

DR Entries  Empty
PostSubject: DR Entries    DR Entries  EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 6:00 pm

Nick's DR Entries
Back to top Go down
Nick Jonas

Nick Jonas

DR Entries  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 6:32 pm

Day 1: First diary room entry but I can already tell this game is moving so much faster than last season. I have already been sending and receiving so many messages. This is the game I came to play and I'm so excited to get this season started!

Arisa Cox and Saoirse Ronan like this post

Back to top Go down
Nick Jonas

Nick Jonas

DR Entries  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 6:33 pm

Nick Jonas wrote:
Day 1: First diary room entry so early on but I can already tell this game is moving at a faster pace than last season. I have already been sending and receiving so many messages. This is the game I came to play and I'm so excited to get this season started!
Back to top Go down
Nick Jonas

Nick Jonas

DR Entries  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 7:36 pm

So far my inbox is already 44% so I cant wait to make some alliance chats cause it about to sky rocket after the HOH. I've had chats with Baby Yoda, Doja, Robbie, Bayleigh, Miss Steak, Zach, Simba, Reggie, Madison, Hilary, Amber and Brenda and I'm really feeling Doja, Bayleigh, Yoda and Brenda the most so far!

Saoirse Ronan likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nick Jonas

Nick Jonas

DR Entries  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 9:01 pm

Girl!!!!! This is what season 5 lacked I havent had a break since the word go these people are here to play and I'm loving it! I really didnt want to go in playing the same way I did last season but its shaping up to look like I will be and I'm kinda here for it. Right now I've spoken to almost everyone and I feel great with everyone so hopefully theres no need for me to win hoh tonight unless something goes horribly wrong!

Arisa Cox, Saoirse Ronan and Billie Eilish like this post

Back to top Go down
Nick Jonas

Nick Jonas

DR Entries  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 9:29 pm

Tonight has went really well for me I'm heavily aligned everywhere and I'm part of a huge majority alliance and hopefully that's the only one in the game at the moment. Although everything working out I cant let my gaurd down because before I know it I'll have a knife in my back so I'm still being very weary of them all

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

DR Entries  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 9:43 pm

Yes season 5 was very weird for us too because this is the type of active cast we're used to seeing. Happy you get to experience it. The crackheads are here to play this season <3

Saoirse Ronan, Billie Eilish and Nick Jonas like this post

Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Nick Jonas

Nick Jonas

DR Entries  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 9:44 pm

I'm so happy this is what I wanted last season I'm ready for all of it I cannot wait!

Arisa Cox, Saoirse Ronan and Billie Eilish like this post

Back to top Go down
Nick Jonas

Nick Jonas

DR Entries  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 11:15 pm

Unless they get crazy here we may just be in control of this first eviction which is great as it's a double. I'm really hoping we can keep this up for a few more eviction until we have to turn on eachother. We may look all lovely dovy but I can gaurentee you we're all waiting on the perfect opportunity to stab eachother in the back.
Back to top Go down
Nick Jonas

Nick Jonas

DR Entries  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 3:52 am

Day 2:
Back to top Go down
Nick Jonas

Nick Jonas

DR Entries  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 3:53 am

GIRL WE HAD IT SO EASY!!!! Why is anyone offering themselves up as a pawn when there are 12 other people to pick from at this stage in the game????? Am I working clowns because o certainly seems like it. I went to bed thinking all was good but what the f*ck?!?!?!?

Saoirse Ronan likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nick Jonas

Nick Jonas

DR Entries  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 3:57 am

Theyve seen big brother right they know pawns go home????? Especially when you announce they're pawns at the nomination ceremony! I'm so confused LMFAOOO

Arisa Cox and Saoirse Ronan like this post

Back to top Go down
Nick Jonas

Nick Jonas

DR Entries  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 11:27 am

I should be sitting back with my feet up right now but because off the clowns we have to scramble for votes in a week we should in charge of that's it I'm not going to sleep before them again because this is a disaster!

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nick Jonas

Nick Jonas

DR Entries  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 1:16 pm

These people are getting extremely bold right now idk if they're feeling extra safe. I have a feeling almost everyones heavily aligned this season so I need to work on a few more alliance not involving anyone from the 8 just to cover more ground in this game
Back to top Go down
Nick Jonas

Nick Jonas

DR Entries  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 2:34 pm

Connor ain't really been saying much to me but he does seem like hed be a heavy strategic threat from what I've heard so if I can try make up a few lies to push along the idea of him being blindsided that would be ideal. They already eating it up!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DR Entries  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  Empty

Back to top Go down

DR Entries
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next