Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

DR Entries

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay Starrett

Jay Starrett

DR Entries  Empty
PostSubject: DR Entries    DR Entries  EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 9:22 pm

For Day 2 I'm proud of what I've managed to achieve I just hope alligning myself with different groups of people and havent many final 2's doesnt blow up in my face. Tonya winning HoH was the best option for every one excluding the inactives but the fact she was so eager to put herself out there scares me and I'll need to watch out for her in the future.
Back to top Go down
Jay Starrett

Jay Starrett

DR Entries  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  EmptyFri Nov 27, 2020 12:54 pm

Day 3: so um I was just minding my business and dom sent me a dm but then she sent another titled under hi velma and they were both very similar. My trust in her definitely isnt as strong as yesterday and I now know that she could be playing amber and I. Just need to figure out what i want to do with this information hmm
Back to top Go down
Jay Starrett

Jay Starrett

DR Entries  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  EmptyFri Nov 27, 2020 7:25 pm

Day 3: Right now I feel like I'm in a really good place I'm still weary of some people who I'm aligned with but others we're actually really tight. A long with my exclusive alliances I've also been speaking to sandra, velma and another girl (forget her name LOL) maybe my next step should be to push something with them too but probably better to wait it out!
Back to top Go down
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

DR Entries  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  EmptyFri Nov 27, 2020 7:49 pm

Not forgetting her name LMFAO!

Jay Starrett likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jay Starrett

Jay Starrett

DR Entries  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  EmptyFri Nov 27, 2020 8:02 pm

Tina Cohen Chang* ASDFDJDKDL
Back to top Go down
Jay Starrett

Jay Starrett

DR Entries  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 7:11 am

Day 4: I really want to trust Dom but GIRL shes sus as hell. Her accidentally sending me a f2 deal meant for velma and now she knows who everyone else is voting for??? I really dont know if I can trust her but right now I still trust amber so I think it would be best for me to keep a my trust in that alliance. All that said I'm going to continue talking to Velma today and try figure out if shes working with Dom. I've also approached Sandra with a f2 deal called the survivors hopefully she approves! (That's so hypocritical of me lemme giggle)
Back to top Go down
Jay Starrett

Jay Starrett

DR Entries  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 5:55 pm

Day 4: The powers are great and they could really change the game if in the right hands! I'm planning on saving my coins for a bit in order to purchase the best power but I feel like if I can manipulate some people into sending theres over to me then I can be the one to do the damage!
Back to top Go down
Jay Starrett

Jay Starrett

DR Entries  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 8:22 pm

Day 4: Um!!!! Just my luck one of the only people I havent spoken to has won HOH...this might not go well so I better get to work Sad
Back to top Go down
Jay Starrett

Jay Starrett

DR Entries  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 3:51 pm

Day 5: My alliances are now shaping up well I feel really protected rn but I cant get too comfortable because anything can happen in this game. My chat with Velma went very well and we're now planning on a strong 6/7 person alliance that can hopefully take over the game!

HOH would be great tonight so that I can earn some coin and show that I'm a great competitor. If the feisty 3 decide they want to put all our coins together I want to be the one to recieve the coin cant make that to obvious but I think I'd be able to unknowingly convince them to give it all to me. I want to be the one to do the most damage in this game so I will be the one to do the most damage in this game!!!
Back to top Go down
Jay Starrett

Jay Starrett

DR Entries  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 8:28 pm

Day 5: Sandra winning is actually really good I trust her. I'm just hoping she doesnt target anyone I'm working closely with!
Back to top Go down
Jay Starrett

Jay Starrett

DR Entries  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 8:40 pm

Day 5: Tariq going up is super bad for my game but showing my cards rn is totally worse. I really dont want to be picked for this veto and if I do chances are I'm throwing it.
Back to top Go down
Jay Starrett

Jay Starrett

DR Entries  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 8:49 pm

Day 5: Lying to Tariq rn sucks but I dont want to give away the fact that I'm working closely wih Sandra so I have to make it sound like I'm dming her for the first time
Back to top Go down
Jay Starrett

Jay Starrett

DR Entries  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  EmptyMon Nov 30, 2020 4:54 pm

Day 6: Traiq going was not cute I'm now a number down so I need to get back to work. HOH this week needs to be mine I really want earn some coin and prove that I'm a force to be reckoned with this season (hopefully without putting a target on my back). Still unsure what I would do if I won HOH at this stage but I wouldnt want to waste it!
Back to top Go down
Jay Starrett

Jay Starrett

DR Entries  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  EmptyMon Nov 30, 2020 7:24 pm

day 6: ok so my tactics is to get both the feisty 3 and the alliance with tonya and lori to both put 10 on me giving me a head start of 20. I'll tell them I'm giving them each 5 but really I'll be spreading mines out over a lot of people so that it increases my chances over everyones else!
Back to top Go down
Jay Starrett

Jay Starrett

DR Entries  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  EmptyMon Nov 30, 2020 7:29 pm

Day 6: NOT ME SCHEMING IM GIGGLING
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DR Entries  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  Empty

Back to top Go down

DR Entries