Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

DR Entries

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

DR Entries  Empty
PostSubject: DR Entries    DR Entries  EmptyFri Jan 22, 2021 9:54 pm

Scooby's DR Entries
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

DR Entries  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  EmptyFri Jan 22, 2021 10:12 pm

Tonight has been a successful first night with many people approaching me. I feel like my character choice this season was very wise. Out the game I dont want to look as threatening as I have in the past so when asked about the hoh from some people I acted like I didn't understand it. I really like Veronica and April, they are my locked 2 right now but i as always have many backup plans incase it goes wrong. The 16 person alliance stresses me out a little but someone picked my name out of that huge list so hopefully it means I'm in someones good books. Last but not least this season my night 1 conversation were made less about the game in the beginning so I could make those bonds I've lacked in the past.

Saoirse Ronan and DW like this post

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

DR Entries  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 3:57 pm

I'm feeling a little sick because all this *ss kissing ain't it but if I'm the first to try stir the pot I'll be going home sooner than later. I just dont like all this fake "I love you all" kind of behaviour because honestly I see through the bullshit!

DW likes this post

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

DR Entries  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 6:39 am

I'm feeling good this morning. Last night I wasn't too well and had to go to sleep a little earlier and I have woken up to myself being in very high demand. When i say i spent an hour answering a backlog of dms from last night I'm not lying. I feel like I'm in a really good position right now and I'm trying to play this game differently so that I can actually sit there at the end this time and take the win!
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

DR Entries  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 6:48 am

Last night Pope said in my dms with a deal but I'm from what I've read in my alliance chats and from other people is that Pope also slid into their dms with the same deal. I know he probably isnt going but all 4 of the are expendable to my game so I couldn't really care less which one goes so I've decided to throw in a rogue vote this week!
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

DR Entries  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 6:22 pm

Tonight HOH would be really cute but it's not something I feel I NEED but tbh noone can ever feel too safe in this game and HOH is the only way to secure safety. If I was to win I dont think theres any reason to go too big, I made a checklist of everyone who I've been in contact with and theres only 3 i havent spoken to privately but 2 ice interacted with in general chats. I feel like that might be my safest option tonight because this season I'm in it to win it not to be a prejury boot!
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

DR Entries  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 8:17 pm

There was no way I was getting any of those right so my plans to just throw and take the coin I dont want to risk going over the time limit and missing out. Hopefully I'll be good for this round Sad

Saoirse Ronan, Billie Eilish and Theodora Crain like this post

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

DR Entries  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 8:36 pm

Right now I feel good with Beast Boy but he's definitely on my radar for a later HOH win probably as a backdoor. He's making alliances left right and centre and I know its hypocritical coming from me but he gotta go!! I dont know where I stand on his ladder of loyalty because every houseguest seems to be on it.
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

DR Entries  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 2:08 pm

omg not a guys alliance that's so ugly!!!! but on the other hand that's even more coverage of the house and I didnt even have to do any work for this one. I feel like I've got a relationship with everyone now and i just hope noone compares notes because that's been my downfall in the past.
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

DR Entries  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 5:15 pm

Michael's f*ck up could really benefit my game because now I know where I stand and its GAME on.
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

DR Entries  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 5:22 pm

I really want to fight but I dont want to be pre jury again and all these bitches too scared to join in and actually do something Sad
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

DR Entries  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 2:30 am

sorry for missing the comps again I've been doing overtime this week and it requires me to be up earlier Sad

I've still been gaming but today its come to my attention that everyones fake not like I didnt know that anyone. First Michael had me at the bottom of his "fake" list and now dua was apparently gunning for me to go up and christian saved me???? it just makes no sense to me and theres definitely a girls alliance!

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

DR Entries  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 3:15 pm

Finally some drama I'm in both skeeters and hotties dms egging them on for the extra entertainment plus if they're both at each others throats that takes the spotlight off me and I can get to work tonight trying to build relationships with the people I haven't really spoken too

DW likes this post

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

DR Entries  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 6:23 pm

Tonight Skeeter winning would be ideal because I know I wouldn't see the block plus everyone loves a bit of drama and that would sure bring it!

Tonight I've spoken to the final member of the cast that I hadn't spoken to and now it's just a matter of balancing all of them and working out who I can trust and who I want to go all the way with. The first few days set up the entire game ahead of you and I'm really hoping the relationships I've made over the last few days are enough to keep me safe until jury or just before where I'll start cutting off my competition and strategizing a lot more. Right now I'm trying to come off dumb cause i always get looked at as a threat and this time i don't want that until I'm sitting in the final 2 waiting for my name to be called.
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

DR Entries  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 6:24 pm

the finals a stretch, probably at the start of the jury phase but hopefully by then I'll have enough connections to keep me safe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DR Entries  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR Entries    DR Entries  Empty

Back to top Go down

DR Entries
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next