Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Blossom & Robbie

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 20 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 12:18 am

Yeah that works with me tbh. She’s really putting up a fight to stay.
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 20 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 12:21 am

yeah, i figured she would. i expected her to and i respect it.
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 20 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 12:22 am

Agreed. I’m impressed.

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 20 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 1:00 pm

The way we went from lover to over

Can we start fresh?

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 20 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 1:17 pm

Lmfaooo this house is crazy 😂 I’m definitely up for starting fresh. I just want to make sure you understand why I’ve been feeling the way I’ve felt before we move forward. I think we needs to discuss what happened before we can actually move forward. Come clean, wipe our hands, and move on.
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 20 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 1:21 pm

That’s fair.

The way I see it, everyone is aligned with a ton of people. That’s how the game goes. Obviously I trusted you at the start and I’m assuming vice versa. We both had contingency plans in case something weird happened, which is understandable.

The way I saw it, I felt like you set me up with the Nicki vote because she did not say anything bad about you and so to me I felt like you were working all sides. So I panicked. Yeah I was probably overreacting but I got so much blood on my hands and everyone still loved you.

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 20 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 1:30 pm

Sksksk so that’s why? lol Nicki and I literally have maybe less than 15 messages between the two of us. I never lied to her and was very upfront to her about the vote. I told her straight up I was putting her up when I did. We were never working closely together so that’s why she respected me. Lol I wasn’t “playing all sides” but I wish you would’ve come to me beforehand before you trashed my name. I get it, you’re a big target & it’s the only way to get the target off of you, but like, I never trashed you to anyone until I heard you were trashing me. & there are others you could’ve trashed aside from me lol
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 20 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 1:32 pm

I just felt set up.

It’s whatever. I’m not even going to come at you. You can do whatever
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 20 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 1:37 pm

Wait I thought we were discussing it sksks
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 20 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 1:38 pm

Sorry. Other people are harassing me in messages and it’s pissing me off lmao

I’m a mess right now.
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 20 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 1:47 pm

It is what it is. Again, I’d appreciate it if you came to me directly and fact checked before assuming things bc to me, from my perspective, you’re only doing it to put the target on someone else aside from yourself. You can tell me that you felt like I was setting you up, but that’s not what I’m going to actually think. I have not lied to you until I heard you were trashing me. I feel like I’ve been upfront with you. Hell, I even gave you the HOH. & again, I’m telling you all of this bc we said we would discuss it. & this may not be what you want to hear, but I’d rather be upfront about everything that I was feeling to show you that I’m being transparent.
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 20 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 1:48 pm

K
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 20 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 1:50 pm

I’ll talk to you later after I cool down.

It’s not you btw. I get you.
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 20 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 2:01 pm

Ok..
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 20 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 2:16 pm

You’re right. I should have spoken with you instead of taking the drivers spot and crashing the bus into a ditch. Obviously it wasn’t a smart move at all and it derailed both our games, especially yours. I’ll have to do what I can to patch things up obviously and I definitely don’t expect you to have to do anything. This was my fault so you can do as you please.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Blossom & Robbie
Page 20 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next