Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Blossom & Robbie

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Blossom

Blossom

This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 3:21 pm

hey king! how are you?
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 3:23 pm

Hey I’m doing great and you? Last night I was so high everything was a blur.

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 3:35 pm

lmaoooo i didn't know you participated in such activities haha i love that for you.
i wanted to ask you, how do you feel about yoda?
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 3:36 pm

Yeah I love to smoke every now and then. Just marijuana, no cigarettes. Nothing like getting baked and being able to relax a little.

I actually like Yoda. What about you?

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 3:44 pm

haha same here. i CANNOT stand the smell of cigarettes lol and yup yup, there's nothing better than that . I really like Yoda and he likes you as well. i think we should definitely work with him together. i'm just feeling like we're going to need to get a good group together sooner than later.
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 3:49 pm

Yeah we need to get something made soon. I feel like the game is going to start getting crazy again and I don’t want to be left behind.
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 4:00 pm

that's exactly what i'm saying! do you know how theo feels about yoda? hopefully they get along. i think both of them would be really good allies for us.
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 4:05 pm

I don’t think she hates him. Nobody really knows where he really stands but he’s been pretty upfront with me about a lot of things, even when he isn’t on the same page as myself. And for me I’d rather have someone straight up tell me they disagree than them blindly agreeing with me.
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 4:37 pm

no, yeah, same here. he's been that way too, which i seriously appreciate & why i do like him. i think i'm getting hoh. what do you think i should do? sksk
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 5:22 pm

Honestly do what’s best for you. Put up people you don’t have much interaction with and if the opportunity presents itself maybe make a bigger move. But ultimately it’s your call and Theodora/I will see it through.
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 5:32 pm

thanks king <3 i really appreciate that. i will let you guys know ahead of time who i put up so can get y'alls input beforehand.
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 5:43 pm

Works for me! You got this queen!

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 5:53 pm

I don't believe this, but just thought you should know. I was just told by Doja that you told her I was campaigning hard for the HOH lol she threw out yours and Nick's names
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 6:03 pm

That makes no sense. Here is our conversation:

Doja: Did you give yours already? I think Blossom might be better...

Robbie: You want me to give them to blossom instead?

Doja: Yeah, she seems to be the one people are doing. I guess it's fine. Brenda has a veto and can save us if something goes wrong and that way we all can participate in the next HOH

Robbie: Oh yeah good point. No wonder Stank Ass Steak Ass was obsessed with you

Doja: Hahaha why do you say "no wonder" Steak was obsessed with me?

Robbie: You’re so smart, silly.

Doja: I feel dumb letting this slip through my fingers lol, but Blossom has the numbers somehow

Robbie: It’s all good. At least we can all compete next round
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 6:04 pm

Thanks for the heads up. I won’t say anything obviously but I guess that just confirms she never got over the Bay thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Blossom & Robbie
Page 11 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next