Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Blossom & Robbie

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 8:35 pm

They’re due in ten minutes so shortly after I assume

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 8:39 pm

True true, ok sounds good. Let’s reconvene afterwards haha
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 8:41 pm

Absolutely!
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 1:23 am

hey king! sorry it took me awhile to get back to you, i was a little busy, but what are you thinking for the vote?
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 2:19 am

You’re good!

I had to step out for a while but I see there’s a ton of insanity!

What in the world is going on?
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 2:49 am

lmao i truly have no idea, apparently people are wanting to evict connor. also simba's just had a tragedy happen in his life, and just people being messy and insensitive.
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 2:58 am

Yeah I saw that.

I would personally just vote Simba out so he can tend to his real life issues, but on a game level people might take that the wrong way.

What did you want to do?
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 2:44 pm

from what i am hearing, a lot of people are evicting Connor and Simba will probably just be pulled from the game. so i think either way, they are both prolly going.
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 3:35 pm

Yeah they were both evicted.
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 3:57 pm

lmaoo omg, i tihnk i just realized what is happening. a lot of the threads that get new posts are appearing red for me, so i am not really checking them since i don't think there's a new post. i'm going to talk to production about it bc it's really messing me up. lol
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 4:20 pm

and omg, have you seen all these past houseguests and their posts lmao what is going onnnn.

have you watched the movie? there's no way we actually have to do any of what they said, right?
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 4:22 pm

Yeah there’s too many posts today for something that isn’t anything.

I’m not doing any of those things and if anyone does I’m sure they’re wasting their time.

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 4:40 pm

this is such a mess lmao also, checked in with Arisa and she did confirm that there is a glitch that she isn't sure how to fix. idk if im the only one with the issue, but she confirmed, which makes me happy bc i felt like an idiot just now lol
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 7:42 pm

Yeah there’s also this thing where I’ll click on the latest post and it doesn’t even direct me to the latest post and I gotta click the right page. So confusing.
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 9:11 pm

how are you feeling?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Blossom & Robbie
Page 4 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next