Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Blossom & Robbie

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 9:12 pm

I feel decent. Obviously nobody should ever feel 100% safe and I don’t think I’ve done anything to sketch her out. How about you?
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 10:22 pm

glad we're both safe!! i feel good enough with her, i think. i wish i was playing in veto! lol
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 11:24 pm

Yeah tell me about it.
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 11:28 pm

you doing ok?
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 11:31 pm

Yeah I am haha, sorry I was taking a small nap while veto happened. It would have been nice to play veto that’s all!
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 11:32 pm

oh ok lol you got me worried lol i didn't like that bc i thought you were feeling down lol
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 11:33 pm

Haha I just reread it and I saw how salty that looked, sorry. I’m still groggy.
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 11:37 pm

no worries king haha just wanting to make sure you're good <3
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 11:42 pm

Always! Thank you for checking up on me!

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 12:16 am

of course <3 what are you leaning towards for the vote? right now, i think i'm leaning towards keeping nick only bc ive had more conversation with him than i have with tiffany.
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 12:27 am

Pretty much the same. And I think I’m going to vote to keep him regardless of what the majority says. I’m just not the type to bend to the will of the house just because. Obviously you can do as you please. I think the vote could potentially be close.
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 12:38 am

yeah, i definitely agree with you and i respect that and feel the same way.

i think some people are definitely closer to Tiffany than Nick, so yeah, it could be close. But yeah, im keeping him. i am sending my vote in asap.
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 12:48 am

This is why I love you. Blossom gives zero Fs and I’m here for it! I’m so glad you’re playing this season!

It’s so weird. I am almost certain people love Tiffany but nobody has outright said they’re keeping her. I’m guessing they’re aware I want to keep Nick so they’re just telling me what I want to hear. I told them it doesn’t matter. Everyone is entitled to vote how they see fit. I guess I’m expecting too much in a game where people tend to lie.

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 1:08 am

yeah, i'm actually a little bit weary of the fact that nobody has said they're outright keeping her bc i just feel like there's no way she doesn't have anybody on her side lol maybe people are lying to us.
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 1:09 am

Yeah I think people are afraid to speak up if they suspect they’re in the minority and even if they’re not, they don’t want to stick out like a sore thumb until after the eviction is posted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Blossom & Robbie
Page 5 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next