Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Max & Blossom

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Max

Max

This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 18 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 1:08 am

i roll with the punches. i didnt know about all of this until right before it was unrolling. i think people think im dumb and useless haha but i think i can beneficial for ur game. i have trusted u since the beginning. u are one of the first people i created a private room with

wdym hilary and theo putting their differences aside? what 4some with them?
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 18 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 1:18 am

oh wait do you mean with them nominating each other? i think it was always out necessity/ never with intent of the other going home so i think they can move past it. both seem logical. the end is near blossom the end is near Very Happy just know i am not after u

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 18 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 1:20 am

i know we talked earlier about how it’s harder with everything being anon and harder to trust people but i do genuinely feel really comfortable with you and always have and i hope you feel the same. i appreciated how you’ve often checked in on me throughout this game when i was having a tough time living with my parents over the holidays

i’m sleeping now, but goodnight <3
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 18 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 1:20 am

i meant like, the four of us could link up going into the next round. it's final 7 so 4 is majority. with Yoda unwilling to make up, it gives us a safety net, but i genuinely like the three of you so that makes it even better lol
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 18 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 3:15 pm

Sksk I did not see those two other messages when I responded lol but yeah, that’s what I meant. I feel like it could be beneficial for us if we did that. And we are so close to the end! You know I have your back. We were able to get Robbie out and flush his DPOV & Extra vote so I assume there’s that Advantage Disadvantage thing left in the game. I really hope I can pull through and win HOH tonight to keep us safe.
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 18 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 6:53 pm

well, that was rough Crying or Very sad I was confused af for that comp. i feel like i could have gotten it, but i would have taken the whole hour lol. how are you doing today??
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 18 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 6:55 pm

yeah i took one look at that and laughed. i'm doing alright. just logged on a bit ago. i woke up late and then felt like i was spending the whole day playing catch up on the few things i intended to do. what about you?

have you talked to amber?
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 18 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 7:03 pm

i'm doing well. i ran some errands during the day, but i've just been home reading a book haha

i congratulated her again in private, she said i was good, but didn't mention anything about who she's putting up. i didn't want to push and ask questions, so idk who she's going to do. have you?
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 18 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 7:07 pm

omg what book? i loveeeeeee reading

she told me i'm going up Sad if you win veto, would you use it on me? <3 i'd be indebted to you
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 18 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 7:17 pm

The book is called The Motivation Manifesto: 9 Declarations to Claim Your Personal Power. haha, i've read it before, but i like to reread it every once in a while.

and yikes, ok. do you know who you're going up against?
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 18 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 7:25 pm

omg hahahah is that helping you with this game?

she told me jason since he's never been up and me because i nominated her ;p do you think you'd be able to save me?
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 18 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 7:34 pm

lmaoo, no, it's one of my favorite reads. i've had this book for years. it's more about finding personal freedom more than anything, so i don't think it could really help with this game hahah

i would definitely save you. but let's talk scenarios. if it's you and jason up and the noms stay the same. i would obviously vote to save you. i'm pretty sure hilary would too. and i think we could very well convince theo if we both talk to her about it. bc if that's the case, we can easily save you since 3 is majority this round. right?
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 18 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 7:42 pm

oh hahaha. share something you’ve learned from it!

i hear you but idk if i’ll be able to keep it together being a final nom hahahah. should i say something in our alliance chat with BY and theo or wait til after noms
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 18 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 7:53 pm

i think probably after, no? just bc nothing is official til Arisa posts the thread so i think it'd be better to wait til after. do you think Yoda would save you against Jason??
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 18 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 8:32 pm

i’d hope so Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Max & Blossom
Page 18 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 32  Next