Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Max & Blossom

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Max

Max

This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 12:29 am

i just showered and going to go to bed soon. waiting for my hair to dry a little bit haha i hate sleeping when it's all wet

i cant even imagine what its like trying to respond to everyone i still havent even talked to everyone on this cast hahaha oops
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 12:34 am

hahaha, you need to start socializing more haha, either that or we gotta start winning more comps. i really want to take down doja's alliance. and nice haha i feel that, i don't have the longest hair, but i hair sleeping when it's wet too lol i also think it's prolly bad for you haha
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 12:44 am

hahah ok maybe ill message zach rance at some point this "week." and blossom i will win an HOH soon i promise i want to keep you and the others who dont want me BD'd safe! also i definitely want to make it to next auction because i was too afraid to bid the first time around but now i figure i might as well. i wonder when it will be

oh yeah ive also heard about it not being good for you. i guess ill stay up a little later then haha Very Happy any tv show recommendations

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 1:07 am

haha i like to watch america's next top model lmao. also drag race. do you have any rapport with him
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 1:14 am

hahah no hes one of the people i’ve never talked to.

ohhh are you excited for next season of drag race???? to be honest i haven’t been into these newer seasons

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 1:20 am

i am! i'm super excited. and awww, why not? haha i love it.
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 1:26 am

hahah idk ever since they did monet like that with the co-winner stuff i’ve been upset. plus i’ve developed a growing disdain for rupaul himself lol

who’s your fav queen? or queens? i miss going to drag shows so much oh my god
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 1:41 am

Plssss I think rupaul is a piece of sh*t lmao

Some of my favorite queens are Adore, Violet, Katya, Raven would prolly have to be my top. I’m sure missing some but that’s just offf the top of my head. What about you? Haha

And tea, I agree. I did not agree with that crowning.
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 11:01 am

hahahaah yeah he’s a piece of sh*t

i like adore and katya a lot too. adore leaving on as2 made me cry LMAO. also a fan of alyssa edwards and monet, monique, etc. idk i literally can’t even remember the names from the last season or so LOL my memory is so bad

did you watch when they did those celebrity drag show episodes? they were so ridiculous

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 1:19 pm

Hahaha yes!! Those episodes were funny lol the roast one was hilarious.

What are some of your favorite seasons?
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 3:45 pm

probably like 5-7 and as2 are my favorites haha i binged those with my friends a couple years back. sooo good

also ugh i’m so bummed i didn’t get picked for veto

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 3:55 pm

me tooo Sad i think theo is going to gun for it to keep it the same bc she does want nick out too.

and omggg it's a double eviction lkgjffls;kd
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 6:04 pm

ahhh i just logged back on. good luck!

and omg double i cant wait to get the next hoh Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 6:26 pm

good luck!! i really hope you win it. i need you to keep me safe lksfnkjrfs
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 6:29 pm

i will! Very Happy

any idea what robbie is doing?

i really hope we can take out someone who is good at speed comps tonight
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Max & Blossom
Page 7 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19 ... 32  Next