Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Max & Blossom

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Max

Max

This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2020 8:02 pm

yeah she hasnt messaged me back so a little worried but we will see!
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2020 8:07 pm

yeah, i congratulated her privately and she responded with "thank you" but nothing yet since. im crossing my fingers.
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2020 9:33 pm

what do you think about noms?
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2020 11:06 pm

hey! sorry for the late response, i got busy with something irl, but i feel ok with them? i'm not too close to either of them so i'm pretty impartial, but would prolly prefer if Reggie stayed bc we've talked more than I've talked with Zach. what about you?
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2020 11:51 pm

yeah that sounds good to me. ive never talked to zach haha
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 12:00 am

do you think we can get the votes for reggie? maybe hilary can use her extra vote?
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 9:50 am

hi sorry i went to sleep. is reggie going Sad
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 12:40 pm

Yeah, she told me she couldn’t get the votes Sad she needed Hilary to use her extra vote to stay, but I don’t think Hilary was down :/
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 2:15 pm

not me being on the wrong side of the vote because i logged off early. please don't tell anyone i genuinely thought reggie was staying
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 3:14 pm

i won't, i promise you. i got your back max. how are you feeling about HOH? i'd love to win it and you would be 100000% safe with me obviously. let me prove my loyalty to you. unlike a lot of ppl in this house, i trust you.
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 4:49 pm

yeah that sounds good. who would you be targeting??

who else can you get pieces from?
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 4:50 pm

ok i see BY is down. so me, BY, and who else? you can give your pieces if you want to me as a burner. im not asking for any
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 5:05 pm

yeah i can give them to you for sure. listen, everyone is essentially trying to get me to target you and backdoor you this week, but im telling you right now that that will not happen. but I do hope that you get picked for veto and win bc that would help me a lot. i think i'm getting hoh bc everyone all of a sudden is giving me their fragments. i think it's bc they don't want to be left out. but yeah, you have my word that you are not going up this week, period. so you can relax this week <3 and omfg ssksk i just saw your picture lmaoo that is HORRID
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 5:16 pm

FLKWJFWEL blossom who wants me backdoored what the- 4

i literally mean it when i say i have no allies lmao so i really do appreciate you keeping me safe and being straight up with me yesterday re: reggie. everyone else was acting so weird

you have my full safety moving forward and i seriously think we could get a tight alliance of a few people moving forward in this game. if you're down. again thank you so much <3

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 5:17 pm

im a free agent and i wanna be ur free agent *pleading eyes emoji*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Max & Blossom
Page 5 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next