Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Blossom & Theodora

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 12:42 am

Blossom wrote:
and yeah, my pitch was pretty much that yoda is a bigger threat with the jury votes, which is true. people will still put ME up before Amber so i'm a shield for her.

Literally true
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 12:44 am

Blossom wrote:
everything i told her was valid and true information lol it was the most logical thing to do. we're getting down to the wire and Amber getting Yoda out is great for her resume.

I agree! I wish Jason was out instead tbh, Amber kinda killed that comp today too, so we have to be wary. Everyone is kinda decent at comps tbh, it's alarming haha, but I think we can do this. Jason is kinda all alone now I think. Every single one of his allies is gone

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 12:59 am

Period lol we are so close to the end. And yeah, Amber is definitely better than she has come across. I’m a little biased, but I’m more than happy Yoda is the one going tonight sksks
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 1:46 am

LOL yeah I'm content with it too, his social game is amazing, but I rlly do like talking to him, but lmaooo he def would've come after you, so this is a good result Smile

Sooo close to the end <3

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 1:47 am

soooo close, it’s exciting. btw, Jason is the one that hasn’t voted apparently. he was the one that waited during robbie’s eviction too lol Amber said he tried to convince her to save Robbie.
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 2:03 am

Oh rlly?? That's so annoying lmao. Jason is doing a lot behind the scenes methinks
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 6:55 pm

Hey! How's your day going?? Smile
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 8:27 pm

How're u feeling?? I'm getting a little worried with how sparse Jason's answers are.. What do u think he's gonna do?
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 8:32 pm

omg hey i totally did not see your initial message sksk i'm ok, but i'm pretty sure i'm going up lol i really hope i can win veto and take myself off, but ideally, you can win veto and take me off so that there's no way you can go up. i kinda feel like he might see you as his biggest threat.
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 8:36 pm

Yeah I'm def worried abt being a renom :/// I'm gonna GUN for this veto lmfao. He probs doesn't want me on the block initially so that if I win veto, he can claim he was never considering me
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 8:44 pm

yeah, i definitely think the way that they will try to get you out is through a backdoor. i'm pretty sure i'm going up next to amber.

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 9:27 pm

welp, I was not expecting that lmao this sucks lol i really hope that Amber can win and save you so that y'all can save me and we can get rid of Max or Hilary. and then next round the three of us can come for Jason's neck. lol

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 9:43 pm

Yeah I think us saving her saving one of us is optimal. Let's do this, ugh <3
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 9:51 pm

amber doesn't want to keep u I think think ://

Let's try to get this veto and take it from there ig
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 9:54 pm

sksks of course she doesn't lol it's okay. i hope that if you win the veto, Amber goes up bc that's the best chance that I have of staying since she doesn't get on with Max or Amber.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Blossom & Theodora
Page 15 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next