Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Blossom & Theodora

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 8:11 pm

Also, Max himself told me he didn't vote to keep Amber because he thought I was doing reverse psychology on him, sooo clearly would never listen to or trust me. They literally told me they'd decide in morning to let me flounder, not knowing what they'd want. It was smart of them. It pits us against one another. I think that's another point he could bring up to Jurors.
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 8:15 pm

i'm thinking of doing Max and Jason. to prove to you that i'm not holding a grudge and i'm willing to take my chances in the end with you. we would have an easier time against Hilary, so i think ideally, I would rather Jason go this round, then Max next round.

You can keep Jason and Hilary can keep Max, so I can make the tie breaking decision.

Max is literally going to be so pissed lmao
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 8:18 pm

Okay that sounds good to me lmfao. And thank you so much. I'm sorry again.

And true, Hilary isn't going to win veto anyway, so it doesn't matter if she's not up. I'm cool with that.

Lol he def will be, but it's game, he's gotta know that by now
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 8:25 pm

Hilary and Max just switched and want you gone tonight lmfaooo
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 8:29 pm

I- lmaooo

Both of em? sksk please it's the coordination for me
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 8:34 pm

i swear, you better not cut me if you win next week. bc i can easily just put you up this week after campaigning against me AND voting me out lol
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 8:42 pm

I won't, I promise. Swear on anything, I genuinely will not. It wouldn't even make sense for me on a strictly game level.
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 8:48 pm

i already submitted. you better win veto sksk

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 8:50 pm

sksk okay
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 9:41 pm

okay, so ideally, you're saying you think Max going is what you'd prefer?
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 9:42 pm

I think so, but if you prefer Jason, I will do Jason easily. I literally do NOT care as long as I'm here, I'm SO grateful
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 9:46 pm

idk, at this point idc bc you and i will be their noms if any of them wins again lol

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 9:46 pm

let's see how the veto goes and discuss

Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 9:48 pm

I completely agree. They literally pair us up relentlessly, it'd be stupid to think they wouldn't put us up together.

but okay, agreed.

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 10:50 pm

Congrats!! You did that!! Obviously I'd prefer if you do me the favor of keeping it the same. We still decide what happens no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Blossom & Theodora
Page 18 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next