Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Hermione & Nathan

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 31 ... 57  Next
AuthorMessage
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 8:39 am

Haha yesss.

I know what you mean about Korra’s team. They show up but they don’t really say much. And I don’t think it’s them avoiding us. I think they’re just genuinely quiet. I wish they opened up more but I don’t want to force them and scare them off. Yeah Forrest is a hard one to reach out too but you know me, I just never stfu so I just kept going until we found something to talk about. Idk I just feel more pressure to make sure that the team does well. I don’t want to be the coach who flopped early on because her teammates kept getting picked off. You and Steven I think can hold your own but with Forrest I need to try more. But yeah he seems to want to stick with us and he’s been pretty open about his thoughts. I mean he did randomly mention going after GIR in the chat the other day so I think we can at least predict his moves.

If Regina comes back in that would be iconic. But the bad thing about being first boot is she might have zero interest to play the game even if she did have the opportunity. I guess it’ll come down to timing and if the battleback is during a time she has nothing going on.

And you dont need to apologize Nathan. I trust you a lot in this game, probably more than I should. But you have never said or done anything to raise any red flags and you seem pretty genuine. You don’t ever have to explain yourself or justify being inactive. I know you try! I appreciate everything you do. I know real life happens so I’m not worried. Just keep being you <3
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 8:52 pm

Yeah I was speaking to Korra about it too, she feels the same with her team. I feel bad her team isn't as active. Also do you have any suggestions I can speak with Forrest? I tried asking him how he is and he didnt ask me back lol it felt like he wasnt interested but I'd really like to talk to him more. Also I didn't see that thing about GIR. Maybe GIR said something he didnt like?

I hope that wouldn't be the case. I talked to Regina alot at the beginning but she had so much trouble maneuvering the forum so I was mostly trying to help her with that haha, it was like the blind leading the blind lol

And thank you so much, I do trust you too alot that I ranked you as my number 1 in my cast ranking for the extra money task haha. No regrets tbh <333 Idk if I've already said it before, but I'm really glad you picked me on your team. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 8:58 pm

LOL he is so interesting. I'll have him try to be more social, because I fear he's not really talking to a bunch of people. He is telling me that he wants the blue team to go first, then pink, then green. He realllly doesn't want to turn on the group alliance before that if possible, which I did not plan to do but for whatever reason he is 100% sold on the group. I'm not fighting that lol. I mean you can open up about game talk. I personally hate just talking to someone about game right off the bat without building up that trust but he's a strange one. He's also a volunteer for an organization in his college so maybe you can bond over something like that.

Regina would message me every question she had and it was cute<3

And thanks I appreciate that!! You're such a sweetheart! I don't know what I would do without you tbh. You, Steven, and Forrest have made me so glad that I joined the season.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 9:07 pm

Anyway he's confirmed with me that he's been having issues with private messages. Would you be able to request a private room with him and just chat there? He's really not that bad I promise<3
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 9:12 pm

I'm not turning on our group either, there's absolutely zero reason for that unless you just want to be messy haha, and we're not in any allegiance to the blue team so at least Forrest is the same page with us game wise haha. And I knowwww like, I want to work with people I have genuine connections with. I did a lot of volunteering work before covid I think I can slip that in. Thank you!!!

Awww thank you!! We have a great team for sure hehe. Just know I have your back always! And as Dick said to Daniele in bb13, we're gonna lose people along the way, just make sure it's not us Razz
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 9:13 pm

And yes I'll do that! Thanks for letting me know <33
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 9:21 pm

Oh wow that's awesome that you are a volunteer, or at least were. That's amazing. I hope you and Forrest are able to talk it out more. I think he will be receptive to you. He's a little quirky but he means well. BB13 Daniele <3 Wish we had that instead of the version we got in BB22.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 9:26 pm

I like to volunteer in the zoo haha, you get to see the animals and feed them Razz it's just smelly sometimes and too many kids but its so much fun 

Forrest just said he loved Evel Dick, I'll definitely have a talk with him now lol
This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 5 WhichUnsteadyBagworm-small
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 9:28 pm

Oh the zoo? I had a date at the zoo and it was not as romantic as I thought it would be. Razz

Evel Dick <3 People talk so much mess about him but I think he was really fun as a villain!
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 9:33 pm

awww really? i wanna go on a date in the zoo or like a farm, i really like cows LOL

i think Jen ended him lol, the way Jen never cared for his weird antics made him even angrier it was funny to watch
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 9:36 pm

Oh yeah I could not do that. I hate the smell of manure.

Jen was hilarious. I wish she came back for another season. I will forever laugh at her crying over her picture.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 1:08 am

Lmaoooo same. I say these now because I've never been too but I just know I'll gag at the smell of manure. Hell my cat's litter box make me gag sometimes lol.

PLEASE I think that's the only time she was ever truly upset in the house lmaooo. She truly deserved another shot. She was beauty and brains and the house couldn't handle it.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 7:53 am

Aw you have a cat? That’s amazing. I have two.

And you’re right, the house couldn’t handle it. Plus she was a comp queen! Even if it was unintentional. I remember how shook everyone was when she got the teacup question right lmao. Best reaction to an HOH victory ever.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 9:07 am

omggg are you a cat person too?!! i loooooove cats, id get two but one is already a handful for me haha my cat is grey and fluffy

have you seen every season of bb? i havent seen bb7 because im saving the best for last. haha

also im finally getting something out of forrest and not just one, two word replies haha yay and i agree, i believe he's 100% with us 

This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 5 6921a6f9687bda2708fcb17f5158e003
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 10:46 am

Haha yes cats are a handful but it’s fun. I got one cat before the other when they were young so when I brought home the second one, the first one tried to eat the other lmao. Cats are so weird with other cats initially. Needless to say now they are lovers. Your cat seems so adorable!

I’ve seen every season yes but some I have only seen them once so it might be a little foggy. BB7 was iconic though! You would love it!

And I’m glad Forrest is talking more. I got on his ass about it because I know others have mentioned he sucks at replying and I don’t want him leaving. I still feel like he’s an easy nomination. And honestly if any of the former blue team feels slighted by my nominations the last round I can see me and him going up as easy nominees. Also, him forgetting to include Steven in the group chat is hilariously cringe. It would be one thing if we had like a room with just the three of us and he just misspoke but it’s another to misspeak and it’s not even true lmao. I hope Steven doesn’t worry lmaooo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Hermione & Nathan
Page 5 of 57Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 31 ... 57  Next