Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Hermione & Korra

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

This room is for Hermione & Korra - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Korra   This room is for Hermione & Korra - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 7:40 pm

Aw thanks! I mean I guess I didn't need it since you won anyway but I guess it's good so you can have your options open! Any idea what you plan to do?
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Korra   This room is for Hermione & Korra - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 7:46 pm

Well I'm pretty sure Nessa's team helped Kendrick stay and Cynthia's didn't. And I'm not trying to piss off 2 teams haha.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Korra   This room is for Hermione & Korra - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 7:48 pm

No that's fair! I was really confused by Lana's decision to put up people from two sides. I get it, but it was risky. Glad you're learning from that though!

Korra likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Korra   This room is for Hermione & Korra - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 9:29 am

Morning queen how’s it going?
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Korra   This room is for Hermione & Korra - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 11:33 am

Hey girl it’s going well. These newbies are so quiet haha
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Korra   This room is for Hermione & Korra - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 12:17 pm

Ugh I know. I am so used to everyone being a loud bitch but I guess we are taking a vacation from that this season. You think they’re just quiet in general or is this the sneaky kind? I think it’s too early to think they’re sneaky, but at the same time our immunity is over after this upcoming round and I feel like I haven’t established anything solid with anyone yet. How about you?
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Korra   This room is for Hermione & Korra - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 12:40 pm

Haha right! If this cast wasn't mainly newbies I'm almost positive we would've had at least 5 annoying and overdramatic fights by now. I think some are just quiet and general and only log on for comps, but I can definitely see some of them being sneaky. Like I see them log on and barely hear from them, so that tells me they talking to someone that's not me haha. Well besides the Elite Four, I'm wary of everyone else haha. I mean I hope people would return the favor for not putting them on the block, but Cynthia's newbies might have their lasers set on me now haha.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Korra   This room is for Hermione & Korra - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 1:07 pm

Yeah exactly. People love being the HBIC or whatever but it’s like, don’t you want to at least try to win? I don’t get it. Granted, as a viewer I would be begging for entertainment. Oh well.

Yeah I’m pretty wary of everyone. It sucks because they all know that WE are veterans. There’s no way we will ever know for sure if they have our best interest in mind which sucks.

I love that the last two rounds I have been pretty much left in the dark with the vote. Are you getting a ton of people approaching you about the vote? Our team will briefly discuss it but I literally haven’t heard from the other teams.
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Korra   This room is for Hermione & Korra - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 1:22 pm

Haha exactly.

For the first round, I was almost positive Kendrick was going haha. I had approached Nessa and Cynthia's teams and everyone was like "why isn't Kendrick campaigning" and I'm just like ppl I don't know! I'm telling him to.

And for this 2nd vote ppl did come ask me what I preferred, but I'm sure that was just because I was HOH. But then again I'm the kind of person that doesn't mind going to people and asking them what they're thinking because sometimes you have to make the first move. But yeah, I've never had any in depth discussions, I guess because it's still early in the game?
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Korra   This room is for Hermione & Korra - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 2:08 pm

Kendrick was hilarious. He didn’t campaign to me and I wasn’t sure if it was because he figured I’d keep Regina or if he was just inactive. To me I understood the first round as “well our teammate is up and it’s day one and we have nothing to go off of so we are just voting to keep our teammates”. I wasn’t going to reach out to Kendrick because it would seem insincere anyway. I’m glad he stayed though and obviously I’d rather not have to vote against him again. I like our alliance that we have but we were forced into that awkward position. Regina being sassy sealed her fate too lol.

And yeah I know what you mean. I don’t mind approaching people and asking. If they tell me, great. If not, so be it. But to me trust is such a rare thing in these games and I am not the type of person to go run to someone else with information. The game is stressful enough. People’s interests will align, or they won’t. Simple as that. I’m aware that things will not always align perfectly. For example with the first vote you and I had different voting plans, but it doesn’t take away from our relationship and that’s what is important. Different paths, same destination.

I don’t have having in depth discussions, but only if the person seems trustworthy. Not going to fake it with someone who clearly doesn’t want to work with me. Nobody got time for that.

Korra likes this post

Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Korra   This room is for Hermione & Korra - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 2:39 pm

Exactly! And I can't wait to see a Hermione HOH tonight ;-)
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Korra   This room is for Hermione & Korra - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 2:55 pm

Well you won’t see it because I’ll win immunity. Razz tomorrow you’ll see a Hermione HOH though

Korra likes this post

Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Korra   This room is for Hermione & Korra - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 9:35 pm

You're actually a witch with your foresight ;-)
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Korra   This room is for Hermione & Korra - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 9:41 pm

I used a time turner oops.

Korra likes this post

Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Korra   This room is for Hermione & Korra - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 9:44 pm

Oop!! Don't make me tell Jessie

Hermione Granger likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Korra   This room is for Hermione & Korra - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Hermione & Korra
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next