Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Hermione & Korra

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Korra

Korra

This room is for Hermione & Korra - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Korra   This room is for Hermione & Korra - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 8:17 pm

Well the issue there is that its just Nando who has gone on the block under my HOH who is left in the game and he really did me a solid by not putting me on the block when he had the chance. I am trying to figure out where the numbers are right now and who would be a worthwhile target other than Octavia.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Korra   This room is for Hermione & Korra - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 8:20 pm

True but Forrest is extremely loyal to the alliance. Literally all he does is preach about how we are going to take out the blue and pink team lmao. If you put him up you do realize he is getting the boot. I'm not saying you have to put up Nando but I'm saying that you have options.

Korra likes this post

Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Korra   This room is for Hermione & Korra - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 8:24 pm

Okay that's fair. I'm looking at the numbers now and I'm struggling to figure out who to put next to Octavia. I dont' even know if people would vote her out.

Are there people your alliance has been eyeing? I would literally feel like shit if we took out Nessa's LAST team member, so I really don't want to do that.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Korra   This room is for Hermione & Korra - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 8:28 pm

My alliance is your alliance silly. I mean, Maggie did tell people that she wanted to help you win HOH, so if you put her up as a pawn, then it squashes any of those fears and everyone will know that’s not the case. And then we can just take out Octavia since she seems to have more potential than Maggie who will just engage in fights with Forrest. As much as I hate to see him fight with someone, it makes more sense to keep in two people who are targeting each other because they’ll both suffer from tunnel vision while the bigger threats (you and I) are able to sneak by. Plus we would have numbers in our joint team alliance to control the vote.

Korra likes this post

Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Korra   This room is for Hermione & Korra - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 8:34 pm

I definitely agree with that about our numbers. Weird about Maggie trying to help since I didn't hear that but I think I may as well just double down on pink. I'm worried that Cynthia will just start tearing me apart though and I'd almost prefer someone else to go over Octavia....
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Korra   This room is for Hermione & Korra - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 8:36 pm

Well a lot of what she said made zero sense. She thought you could possibly go up as a backdoor last round but then you didn’t and now she wants to work with you. I feel like she’s just throwing the fishing line everywhere and seeing who bites.
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Korra   This room is for Hermione & Korra - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 8:37 pm

It's true. I thought she was mentioning you as the backdoor plan??

Honestly, who do you want seeing out of this house?
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Korra   This room is for Hermione & Korra - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 8:39 pm

No I confronted her about that. I know Bean was throwing my name out and I thought it was weird behavior. Then Maggie wanted to keep Bean around so I thought their interests aligned. She said that wasn’t the case though, and that Bean explicitly told her she didn’t want her help campaigning and called her stupid. Not sure how much of it is truth and how much is just played up, but Maggie still voted to keep her. She said I wasn’t her target and mentioned you.

Octavia going would be the safest bet IMO.

Korra likes this post

Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Korra   This room is for Hermione & Korra - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 8:54 pm

Okay Hermione, I think it would look weird for me not to put up someone from red at this point in the game, but I ran the numbers 100x and we have the votes to keep Forrest no matter how you dice it. I am putting up Forrest as the pawn and Octavia as the target. If Octavia comes down, we will revisit for a new target, but you have to trust me on this one when I say we have 6 votes and "they" have 5. My entire team is online for once and I can ensure you with Steven, Nathan's and your vote, we will also have Megan, Kendrick, and Winnie's vote to keep him here
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Korra   This room is for Hermione & Korra - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 8:55 pm

So is Forrest safe? The red team did vote to keep Kendrick in when he was on the block.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Korra   This room is for Hermione & Korra - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 9:04 pm

Okay Korra I didn’t see this message when I posted.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Korra   This room is for Hermione & Korra - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 9:17 pm

Good luck in veto queen!

Korra likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Korra   This room is for Hermione & Korra - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 9:56 pm

That veto looked tough! What happens if Cynthia uses the veto on Octavia?
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Korra   This room is for Hermione & Korra - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 10:10 pm

Well there it goes lmao. She used it to save her.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Korra   This room is for Hermione & Korra - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 10:53 pm

Korra, may I ask why you decided to do this? I genuinely thought we had something good going on. I had never targeted you beforehand and now I feel like I have to in order to stay in the game. It was not anything I had wanted to do :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Korra   This room is for Hermione & Korra - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Hermione & Korra
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next