Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Hermione & Korra

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

This room is for Hermione & Korra - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Korra   This room is for Hermione & Korra - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 9:13 pm

Haha I figured that would happen. I was trying to prevent my team from not being divided but I mean at the end of the day it's going to come down to you anyway regardless of what I say. I trust whatever you decide to do. What reason do you have for wanting to take someone anyway?
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Korra   This room is for Hermione & Korra - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 9:14 pm

You got the babes ngl. I know your players are hella active and I would just love to have someone on my team who is also active. It isn't like a slight at you by any means. It doesn't feel like a compliment but I like to think it would bring us together even more because your players kick ass and we have our alliance already!
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Korra   This room is for Hermione & Korra - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 9:15 pm

That's fine. Do what you have to do Smile I trust our teams anyway so whether they're on red or green, it will not matter long term.
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Korra   This room is for Hermione & Korra - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 9:16 pm

Exactly! It literally don't matter right now. I appreciate you being understanding cause I wasn't trying to be a dick by doing it and I definitely wasn't gonna do it out of the blue or without your understanding.

:-)
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Korra   This room is for Hermione & Korra - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 9:17 pm

Oh and look! I might not even win so it REALLY doesn't matter haha
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Korra   This room is for Hermione & Korra - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 9:19 pm

That's fine. I actually wrote in my DR that I figured this challenge would either result in either the red or blue team losing a member. That's why I tried to make a post in the trainer chat to keep things status quo but nobody took the bait ;___;
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Korra   This room is for Hermione & Korra - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 9:20 pm

Oh Lordy I completely forgot about that Mad

I think best case is I win right now though. I'd rather no one go over to the dark side
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Korra   This room is for Hermione & Korra - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 9:22 pm

True. You better bring this energy to the HOH tonight.
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Korra   This room is for Hermione & Korra - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 9:22 pm

You think I won't?? I'm here to party.
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Korra   This room is for Hermione & Korra - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 9:23 pm

Feel free to take a flop from me if you must <3
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Korra   This room is for Hermione & Korra - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 9:26 pm

LMAO I already told all the trainers I wanted to keep this at status quo. If I take from you they might think I'm' turning on you and I don't need that stigma. I'll let you keep your people since the llama ran away.

Korra likes this post

Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Korra   This room is for Hermione & Korra - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 9:26 pm

Thanks queen <3 I will return the favor with HOH
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Korra   This room is for Hermione & Korra - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 9:28 pm

LMAO you're something else. I hope you're not too upset girl! ILY<3

Korra likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Korra   This room is for Hermione & Korra - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 9:22 am

Morning queen!
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Korra   This room is for Hermione & Korra - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 10:35 am

Okay bad morning then Razz

Korra likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Korra   This room is for Hermione & Korra - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Hermione & Korra
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next