Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Hermione & Korra

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

This room is for Hermione & Korra - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Korra   This room is for Hermione & Korra - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 9:53 pm

Hahaha you’re silly <3

Hopefully that means I win HOH

Korra likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Korra   This room is for Hermione & Korra - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 8:46 am

Sorry I haven’t chatter much. That all nighter task was something else. I cannot believe this was essentially part one of two for this upcoming Head of Household. So gross. Anyway I hope you’re doing well!
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Korra   This room is for Hermione & Korra - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 2:41 pm

Thanks Hermione! Yeah I basically logged off because at this point you and I both know there are ten actually active players haha
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Korra   This room is for Hermione & Korra - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 3:39 pm

Yeah it's a shame that a lot of people did not even bother with the task. I'm surprised that none of your team did the task omg.
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Korra   This room is for Hermione & Korra - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 4:47 pm

Oh I'm not surprised my team didn't do it haha. I had a feeling they wouldn't. Out of all of them, I thought Winnie might, but I guess not. These newbies are just the biggest mess
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Korra   This room is for Hermione & Korra - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 4:49 pm

They really are. Obviously our agreement is still good from my end with them. I have no intention on going after them. The forum can be overwhelming so I’ll give them the benefit of the doubt. Do they at least socialize with you?

Korra likes this post

Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Korra   This room is for Hermione & Korra - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 4:57 pm

Yeah same here. They talk to me a little, but not as much as I'd like. I think the only person left who hasn't said a word to me is Forrest. I sent him a message at the beginning and I don't think he ever responded. And G.I.R. has only said 1 thing to me since he survived the block haha. But I can definitely see Steven winning the Most Active Rookie Award
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Korra   This room is for Hermione & Korra - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 5:54 pm

Forrest is hard to reach. I’m his trainer and it was tough. He never read any of my messages at first because he wasn’t familiar with the private message system. I ended up making a private room with him (since he was my teammate and I figured it would be relevant anyway). I think he’s also really shy. I asked him who he trusts the most and he says he likes the green team/red team alliance, so I mean I think he has good intentions, he just sucks at showing it.

I have the same relationship with GIR. I don’t know how committed they are to this game at all. And I can see that about Steven. I love that he’s active though!

Korra likes this post

Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Korra   This room is for Hermione & Korra - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 6:05 pm

Aww Forrest <3

Girl I wish my team was as commited as Steven, but hopefully they're getting there. I am expecting either Winnie or Megan to not vote tonight if they aren't on the block haha. Seems like every eviction a green team member doesn't vote 🤣
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Korra   This room is for Hermione & Korra - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 6:10 pm

Just give them some time. At least you're trying to help them out! They should appreciate that<3

Korra likes this post

Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Korra   This room is for Hermione & Korra - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 7:43 pm

Congrats again! I think you have a pretty big field to pick from so you should go with your gut. Of course you could always double down on someone’s team, but I would recommend that be like two inactive players over two active ones for the least backlash but this is also your game so you know we got you if you got a specific target <3
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Korra   This room is for Hermione & Korra - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 7:45 pm

Aw thanks. I'll try to feel everyone out and figure out what's best for our game. I do wish the green team were more social but I hope I can prove I am loyal to them with my nominations.

Korra likes this post

Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Korra   This room is for Hermione & Korra - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 7:46 pm

I know they will be as loyal to you as they are to our team if you leave them off the block. I just need them to participate more. If we get another non-vote I am giving full permission to snipe in the future but let’s see if they can get their act together first
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Korra   This room is for Hermione & Korra - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 7:53 pm

LMAO I'm not the type of player to go back on a deal that easily. No worries they're still good with me. I just want to make sure they're conscious.

Korra likes this post

Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Korra   This room is for Hermione & Korra - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 9:09 pm

Hello!!!

Okay so I am thinking about this decision. If we were to take one of your members, would you be upset? We are working together already but I think that it would make us look even further apart in person. I don't have a single active person and I know that whoever I take would absolutely still have allegiance to you. Or would you be really pissed? Let me know cause I am not trying to make an enemy by taking a player.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Korra   This room is for Hermione & Korra - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Hermione & Korra
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next