Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Hermione & Korra

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Korra

Korra

This room is for Hermione & Korra - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Korra   This room is for Hermione & Korra - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 10:36 am

Haha omg my bad I didn't even see the other one! My bad girlie <3 How are you?
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Korra   This room is for Hermione & Korra - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 10:39 am

Mmhmm sure Jan. I’m doing great though! How about you? I can’t believe we are final 13. So far it’s been smooth sailing.
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Korra   This room is for Hermione & Korra - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 10:43 am

Doing good! Glad Kendrick stayed! Thanks for your help <3 But that 3rd against him makes me curious, but I'll let it go for now.

And yes! Final 13 already! I love how fast these newbies are dropping haha.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Korra   This room is for Hermione & Korra - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 10:53 am

Yeah that third vote was a mystery. I get the feeling it could have been the same person who voted against Regina in the first round (and ironically kept Kendrick). I don’t even know who all voted to keep who that round. Someone is messing with the votes. I felt bad about Bean going because she actually does try way more than Kendrick, but after my post to Kendrick I hope he takes this game more seriously. Oh and apparently Bean tried to campaign to people that I would be targeted. So much for “going for the inactives”. Me discovering that made the vote so much easier to cast.

Korra likes this post

Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Korra   This room is for Hermione & Korra - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 11:11 am

OMG not Bean trying to come for you! She shocked me when I realize she spazzed out in the eviction thread a bit. I could not believe she publicly called Maggie stupid. And I was very surprised when Forrest jumped in haha.

Yeah Kendrick and Megan both need to really start getting it together and they've said they would so hopefully they mean it this time. At least everyone voted this round, so it's a start.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Korra   This room is for Hermione & Korra - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 11:27 am

Yeah bean was starting to feel the burn and didn’t wanna become baked beans. The Maggie shade was hilarious but random. Last night just felt like a twilight zone episode. Literally everything that happened made zero sense.

I’m glad everyone voted, and early. You’re right, that is a start. I feel like Maggie is trying to divide and conquer the teams. Apparently she’s been going to different people saying teams aren’t important and that they’re no fun. What I find hilarious is that she was content when her team was doing well and now she’s branching out once she realized she’s on a sinking ship. I think she sees you and I as the bigger targets.

Korra likes this post

Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Korra   This room is for Hermione & Korra - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 11:39 am

Maggie is a mess haha. If she wants to attempt to attack us she's welcome to try ... and fail. Poor Nessa. Her whole team is getting wiped out
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Korra   This room is for Hermione & Korra - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 11:49 am

lmao yeah exactly. Regardless, I still would like to honor our deal with Nessa and keep her around as long as possible (just like I want you and Cynthia). I don’t know she feels about the blue team assassination but we had no choice. Ideally Maggie should go because she has the most challenge potential and she feels threatened by you and I. But after that blue is off-limits, at least from me. I can’t tell you what to do lmao.

Korra likes this post

Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Korra   This room is for Hermione & Korra - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 12:04 pm

Yeah I don't want Nessa (or any of us trainers) going anywhere haha. And Nessa hasn't won anything, so I really don't think she is a threat to ever beat us.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Korra   This room is for Hermione & Korra - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 12:10 pm

Yeah I agree there. Wait you make it sound like I could be a threat Razz so rude.

Korra likes this post

Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Korra   This room is for Hermione & Korra - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 12:12 pm

Haha you so silly 🤣🤣
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Korra   This room is for Hermione & Korra - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 12:14 pm

Mmhmm. Well I’m sticking to our alliance whether you like it or not Razz

Korra likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Korra   This room is for Hermione & Korra - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 5:39 pm

Heyyy queen how are you
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Korra   This room is for Hermione & Korra - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 8:13 pm

Hiii!!

Doing alright right now. I was hoping to talk to you about pawn usage haha. I figure just go for Octavia this week, but I don't know who to put her up against. I was considering Forrest just because we haven't spoken much at all, and I know we'd have the votes to take Octavia out. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Korra   This room is for Hermione & Korra - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 8:15 pm

Why don't you just nominate someone you've nominated before? You do realize that Forrest's outbursts recently have drawn negative attention to him and if he goes up on the block he has a decent chance of going?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Korra   This room is for Hermione & Korra - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Hermione & Korra
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next