Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Cynthia & Nessa

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Nessa

Nessa

This room is for Cynthia & Nessa - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nessa   This room is for Cynthia & Nessa - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2021 7:55 pm

My bad! I didn’t see you replied! I just wanted to know your thoughts on yesterday’s round! I was talking to Hermione earlier this morning and she was telling me about Korra and what’s been happening and I realized I am just so out of the loop 😭
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nessa   This room is for Cynthia & Nessa - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2021 8:09 pm

No worries! I mean yesterday's round was definitely weird because I wasn't entirely sure how the votes were going to land at first, but I think in the end it ended up good. I've kinda felt like you and Korra were sorta of teaming up and didn't want to talk to me or my team lol which is why I didn't really reach out, and I also felt like Korra was just playing all sides, so my team felt safe keeping Hermione around since she's never had a reason to after for them but Korra has never been too reliable. How did you feel about it??
Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nessa   This room is for Cynthia & Nessa - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2021 8:26 pm

How you feel is how I felt. I actually brought that up to Hermione that Korra made it seem like pink and red team were ganging up on my team. Once Bean left I just stopped talking to everyone because I felt like you 3 we working together without me. Especially after the Bean eviction because she was next to an inactive and I know she actually wanted to be here and was putting in effort. It’s funny because as a trainer we should know to be on top of our social game but with how the house is set up it was easy to just fall back and hope whoever won HoH would see I’m no threat honestly. On that cast I’ve only talk to the trainers, my team, Winnie, and now Octavia. Me not being super social had nothing to do with an alliances or teaming up, I just genuinely suck socially this season
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nessa   This room is for Cynthia & Nessa - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2021 8:44 pm

I think from my perspective the first week kind of set up the appearance of a split, since I know my team voted to save Regina since she talked to them and Kendrick wasn't, meanwhile your team voted to save Kendrick, so I guess that just made it seem like you wanted to help out Korra's team since Kendrick was so much more inactive! After that though, Korra set up an alliance with me, and idk if she had an alliance with Hermione too, but I feel like Hermione felt decent with her so maybe she did, and I felt like she also had an alliance with you since you 2 seemed to vote together a few times

That makes sense with the Bean eviction that you felt that way. I know I personally wanted Bean out because I thought she had suchhh a good social game and was actually doing good at comps meanwhile I just perceived an inactive as a complete non-threat. There were definitely people pushing to keep Bean too, which made me feel like she had to go even more so. It wasn't like against you, it was more so I just felt she was closer to soo many more people than she was to me, and I assumed you and your team would stick with Korra over me, and I know I've been really wary of Korra ever since she put 2 of my team members up
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nessa   This room is for Cynthia & Nessa - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2021 8:46 pm

And I also understand that life gets busy! I forgot how much energy this damn game takes This room is for Cynthia & Nessa - Page 3 1f602 I agree though, with the teams it kind of divided the house and gave us natural allies to work with instead of actually letting us gravitate to people naturally
Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nessa   This room is for Cynthia & Nessa - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2021 8:57 pm

That’w what me and Hermione discussed, that Korra’s team is set up nicely with all of ours. She positioned them well enough that we all think everyone is working closely with her. The only reason I gravitated more towards Korra was because the two times she won HoH she never out up anyone from my team. I never even campaigned to her not to do it, she’d just message me and tell me not to worry whereas Hermione put up two of my people and you put up one of mine. I think when you put up one of my teammates I took a step back because Korra had put up two from your team so I was like “Why would she not do the same to Korra, they must have some type of deal.” But even Korra will say I never messaged her back either. 

I hope after the mess that was yesterday that we can start fresh though. I know Korra and Hermione will go after each other but for my personal game I’m not targeting any trainers. Hermione opened my eyes to a lot of things that I just did not realize, since I had my blinders on about everything and was in my feelings about only having Maggie left
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nessa   This room is for Cynthia & Nessa - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2021 9:20 pm

Oh yeah, Korra's team was set up beautifully tbh. The reason I didn't put up strictly Korra's team on my hoh is I made a deal that I wouldn't gun for her if she didn't put up Tinkerbell (it was between Tinkerbell and GIR, and GIR never spoke to me so I basically begged her to not put her up). She took the deal I guess to keep herself in an even better position, and then she agreed that no one would see an alliance with of me and her coming since she'd put my members up, and I went with that. Also Hermione had immunity that week, so her team wasn't an option, but I basically was trying to show I didn't want to come after you by putting 2 of your members up and only put up the people who didn't talk to me ever (Alice and Kendrick, and then Megan for the renom), but I can see how it would have pushed you away since Korra would obviously have never admitted to making a deal :/ I was just trying to save my own ass with her because I was really nervous the wanted to backdoor me on her hoh, but I knew coming after her quick would be dumb since I thought she'd have numbers or just be able to battle back in or something if it was prejury.

I'd love to start fresh! I completely understand why you felt the way you did only having Maggie left, and I feel like the 2 of us are in a new nice spot between Korra and Hermione going after each other too and could have a much easier relationship now that we fully see everything that was going on.

Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nessa   This room is for Cynthia & Nessa - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 27, 2021 7:24 am

Heyy, how're you feeling?
Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nessa   This room is for Cynthia & Nessa - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 27, 2021 7:29 am

I’m okay. I’m exhausted but now the sun is up 😭 You?
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nessa   This room is for Cynthia & Nessa - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 27, 2021 7:33 am

Samee Sad Did Hermione offer you safety for dropping too basically just confirming she'll go after Korra? I know its weird giving such a strong player what they want but I don't see her having any reason to not follow through with that lol so I was thinking of dropping

Nessa likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nessa   This room is for Cynthia & Nessa - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 27, 2021 7:37 am

Yeah, she messaged me. I was thinking about dropping too because I know we’re good with her. The only issue is that I haven’t won anything yet and I’m struggling letting this possible win go because I know I can go for a while longer Sad
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nessa   This room is for Cynthia & Nessa - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 27, 2021 7:42 am

That's valid! I understand though, especially nearly 13 hours in its easy to just hit your 2nd wind and keep going for the sake of it lolol. I hateeee losing winnable stuff so I get that Sad
Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nessa   This room is for Cynthia & Nessa - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 27, 2021 7:53 am

I messaged Hermione. I know she wants to get revenge on Korra but I really want a win and to build some type of trust with you guys that I’m legit not targeting trainers

Cynthia likes this post

Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nessa   This room is for Cynthia & Nessa - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 27, 2021 8:10 am

Do you already have an idea of who you'd potentially target? I know Nando took out Bean so I'd understand if he was an option in ur head rn
Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nessa   This room is for Cynthia & Nessa - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 27, 2021 8:11 am

It would probably be Nando and Kendrick since Kendrick always skates by
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nessa   This room is for Cynthia & Nessa - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Cynthia & Nessa
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next